Chapter 6

Cristiano POV:

     I saw a look of a fear and hesitation in her eyes. "W-what? Cristiano what do you mean do I want to marry you?" She looked at the ground as I saw a tint of red fill her milky brown cheeks. 

  "I mean exactly what I said." I put my hands on either sides of her face as she looked me in my blue eyes and I looked her in her chocolate brown ones. "I want you to marry me. You remind me so much of Angela. I- I mean you act like her. You stand your ground and your brave and beautiful. I just wa-"

  "But I'm not her." She looked at me as anger and fear filled her eyes. She slapped my hand from her face as hot tears streamed down her face.

 "What's the matter Cara?" I tried coming closer but she just backed away.

  "What is wrong with you?" I looked at her in shock as pain filled her face and she held her knees up to her chest as a shield as if she was protecting herself from me.

"What do you mean Bella? We can have a great life together. We can have everything Angela and I didn't have and-" She put her hand up as her head hung low.

"What the fuck? Why would you want everything you and your dead wife didn't have? I understand that, yes, she did kill you guys's baby and I'm very sorry about that Cristiano but you had no right to kill her. Maybe she was going through some things and felt that she wasn't ready. I'm not at all saying that it was right for her to get an abortion but what I am saying is that you can't have what you and your dead wife could've had because I'm not her and I never will be and you need to understand that." My jaw clenched open and close as I looked at her. How dare she say that? Angela deserved to die. She killed the only thing that had both of our DNA. I could've had a baby girl that I spoiled to death. She would have gotten everything she wanted if it wasn't for Angela.

 "LISTEN I'M TRYING WITH ALL OF MY MIGHT NOT TO KILL YOU RIGHT NOW. I WANT MY BABY GIRL THAT I NEVER HAD. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IT IS TO LOSE SOMETHING THAT MEANED THE MOST TO YOU. YOU TRY MARRYING SOMEBODY YOU THINK IS THE ONE AND GET THEM PREGNANT ONLY TO FIND OUT THEY KILLED YOUR DAMN BABY. ALL I WANTED WAS MY LITTLE GIRL. I LOVED ANGELA WITH ALL MY HEART AND I DIDN'T WANT TO DO WHAT I DID BUT AT THE TIME I WAS SO FURIOUS WITH HER I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO SO I KILLED HER. I KILLED HER. SHES GONE. I CAN'T BELIEVE SHES GONE."

   Kourtney POV:

  I sat there with fear and anger in me ready to fight if he tried something. I've never seen a man break down and cry there eyes out like he was doing at this exact moment. I feel for him, I really do but he still had no right to kill Angela. He was sitting up against a box with his knees propped up and his arms wrapped around them with his hands hooked onto each other. His head was hanging low as his body shook in an un even rhythmic motion. He cried not only because he missed his baby girl but because he felt guilt for killing his wife. It's true. He did love her and he missed her too. I felt so bad I almost had sex with him right then and there just to give him his baby girl. I know it wouldn't have been from his and Angela but at least he would know what it feels like to be able to hold something so small that's apart of you and the person you love.

 "I'll do it." I looked up at him regretting what was about to come out of my mouth. He stopped crying to catch his breath as his body went back to it's same breathing motion. He looked up at me with his blue eyes that made me weak every time I saw them. He wiped his bloodshot eyes and looked at me confused.

 "What are you meaning?" I looked at him and took a long breath before I rolled my eyes forcing the words to come out.

"I will give you your baby girl." I shut my eyes as a pain of regret rushed to my head. He took a double take before he looked at me and his eyes lit up. He smiled and showed his beautiful teeth and deep dimples. He stood slowly and came over to me.

"Y-you  will?" He grabbed my hands and pulled me up as he wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up and spun me around before sitting me down again. "You really will?"

 I sighed. "Yes Mr. Ronaldo. I will have your baby." He looked so happy all I could do was smile. He looked me up and down before I saw a tear stream down his face as he pushed his lips firmly against mine. I didn't realize what was happening until he picked me up. I can't pretend and act like I didn't like it so I kissed back with even more force as we heard the elevator ding echo throughout the basement. We stopped as Chris and Benito came into view. They walked closer as Mr. Ronaldo quickly put me down. 

 "WHAT DO YOU WANT," and the old Mr.s Ronaldo was back. "We were busy." Chris and Benito looked at me and smirked before becoming serious and looking at there boss.

"We wanted to let you know that we got that person. Oh yeah and little miss princess over there broke his wrist." They looked over at me with anger in there faces as Benito lifted his arm to show the cast. We must have been in here a long time for them to be able to go to the hospital and get him a cast put on his wrist. I smiled onerously as I looked up at Mr. Ronaldo. His expression changed all of a sudden as he looked at me and yelled for Chris and Benito to take me back to my house and get 'That Person' up in his office. They nodded their heads as Mr. Ronaldo grabbed my arms and began to lead me out of the basement. We all piled into the elevator, Chris and Benito in the front and Mr. Ronaldo and I in the back. He kept looking down at me and smiling. As the elevator dinged to the floor of his office he whispered a quick thank you before stepping out. I walked back to his office I picked up my heels that were on the floor. I have to say, I am pretty scared of what Benito and Chris might do to me but I doubt Mr. Ronaldo will stop them. Hopefully. 0_o 

 "Take her home. Safely." He was talking to Chris and Benito and he said some things in Italian to them as thier eyes got wide and they looked back at me and nodded. I don't know what Mr. Ronaldo said to them but I knew he meant business. He opened his office doors and laughed evilly as I heard someone mumbling and crying as if they were trying to get away. Benito and Chris tried pushing me away from the door and towards the stairs to go down to the main floor but before they could I caught a glimpse of who it was crying. 

 They were tied up to a chair with tears and mascara running down there face and there blond hair all over there head, and there shirt ripped opened exposing breast.

 It was Mr. Ronaldo's Fiance Kelly. Speaking of her why didn't he just ask her to have his baby. They are getting married. I'm gonna have to talk to him about this...

   HEY GUYS!!!!!!!! I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPDATED AND I'M SORRY BUT HERE YOU GO!! i HOPE YOU ENJOY!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!

xoxoxox, Iyana

P.S: Why do you think Mr. Ronaldo just didn't get his Fiance pregnant when he had the chance to? I mean she is a pretty blonde but why didn't he?

 Tell me what your theories are! BTW I decided to name his fiance Kelly or something like that lol