Chapter 7: Things you hate

A/N: you, ryuko and mako must go through a opstacle Course on no late day and run into some trouble alone the way. Then there's someone there after ryuko and senketsu. All of that was ready to piss you off.

(Also I've decided not to add nui to the harem cause there is just no way for me to get it to work. Cause you'll just be hating her as much as ryuko will. So she's Frostwing's problem).

You were sleeping in Mako's house with her and Ryuko while speaking with the dark sorcerer in your dream. The two of you were in a clear grass area while the wind was blowing calmly and you were in your blue eyes form laying down.

(Y/N): honestly, I don't know why you keep trying. Nothing is going to change me.

Dark Sorcerer: oh? Yet you haven't seem to have been destroying much humans.

(Y/N): cause someone took my powers away, remember?

Dark Sorcerer: yes, but even then you could've been slicing them up with your claws or eating them.

(Y/N): I'm not a fan of human flesh.

Dark Sorcerer: that, or simply cause someone on your mind has been keeping you from doing it.

(Y/N): oh what are you talking about?

Dark Sorcerer: I'm talking about ryuko.

(Y/N): I say one compliment and you suddenly think that means something?

Dark Sorcerer: I think there's more to it than just a compliment.

(Y/N): and what exactly do you think it is?

Dark Sorcerer: well I think you....

Before the dark sorcerer could say more, an alarm woke you up from your dream and you saw a Mako moving around like crazy while ryuko woke up wide eyed as you.

Mako: oh god. We need to get up we're going to get late. We can't be late!

(Y/N): late for what?

Mako: it's no Late day! We need to hurry!

Dark Sorcerer:"sigh" we'll continue this later.

Ryuko Stretched.

Ryuko: alright, we're getting up.

The two of you got up. But when ryuko went to get senketsu, Mako's mother was washing him so now ryuko had to go in her pajamas.

Ryuko: god, this fucking sucks! I can't walk around like this.

(Y/N): not exactly sure why Mako's mother thought it was a good idea to let you walk in those until she was done with your other clothes.

Ryuko: that lady is weird.

After a long walk, you all got caught up in a crowd with a few of the no star students.

(Y/N): oh god damn it.

Dark Sorcerer: well this can't be good.

As you were all caught in the crowd, they stopped in after seeing gamagori.

Dark Sorcerer: as I suspected.

(Y/N): oh for the love of god. This better not be what you said it might be.

He pressed a button and the city itself started to change.

Gamagori: behold, the disciplinary committee's barrier!

Mako: oh my god! Look ryuko, it's like the city has been turned an amusement park!

(Y/N): fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!!!!!

Dark Sorcerer: well it can't get any worse than it already is.

(Y/N): wanna bet on that?!

Dark Sorcerer: ok then, I'll wager once.

(Y/N): very well then.

(TimeSkip).

The dark sorcerer lost his wager the moment it began. A lot of bad shit happened on that day, so man damn traps. Plus you and the others were being tricked by a girl named Maiko ogure who was the one in charge of developing the traps. So you had to deal with that while also nearly being sent to the bottom of the city. That was frustrating, but you all managed to make it to school on time. However, the trouble wasn't over yet. You would soon haft to deal with yet another situation.

Dark Sorcerer: wow that crap was horrible.

(Y/N): I swear I hated that damn opstacle Course and that lying bitch who made those traps!

Ikara: same here. I'm getting so damn tired of these things.

Frostwing: I heard Maiko got expelled.

(Y/N): good.

That's when you heard senketsu yelling at someone.

Senkesu: Don't you dare lay a finger on Ryūko! Do, and I'll make you pay!

(Y/N): oh son of a bitch! I swear someone better not be trying to rape her in the bathroom!

Ikara: what is it?

You kicked the door down and an saw someone with black hair and a red streak, pointing a gun at ryuko and senketsu. Mako was in the way to block the shot.

(Y/N): Okay, you've got two choices, either leave now or I'm about to give you the worst ass kicking you've ever had.

He pointed his gun at you.

Tsumugu: I'd suggest you leave. This doesn't involve you.

(Y/N): the girl is with me. So it does.

Ikara: either leave or we'll force you!

Frostwing cracked his knuckles. He then lowered his gun and passed the three of you. As he had already come to understand the bond between ryuko and senketsu.

Tsumugu: whatever.

He walked away. You turned to ryuko and out your hand.

(Y/N): you okay?

Ryuko: yeah.

She grabbed your hand and you helped her up.

Ryuko: thanks for the help.

(Y/N): don't mention it.

Dark Sorcerer: do I hear wedding bells?

(Y/N): nope but your about to hear some very shitty music since your in my head.

Dark Sorcerer: oh god no!

(Y/N): I thought so.

As you all walked out, you noticed that one man was still there.

Frostwing: why are you still here?

Tsumugu: cause we have company.

Ikara: who?

You, Ikara and Frostwing walked out of the room and saw Nonon Jakuzure of the elite four.

Nonon: well, look what I've found here.

(Y/N): oh no. I am not dealing with this shit today!

You tore open a part of the floor and used it to block Nonon's path.

(Y/N): ok, let's go.

You said walking in the other direction while some of the others were wide eyed.

A/N: well what could you say, you weren't in the mood for any more shit.