Chapter 28: The Final Battle

A/N: You and Ryuko battle against Ragyo Kiryuin. But after her defeat, something wants to try one more attempt to kill you both.

The battle in honnoji academy rage as you all battled against the three remaining controlled dragons, rei hoomaru and ragyo kiryuin, who was using the power of her Shinra-Kōketsu to negate the effects of everyone's Kamui and Goku Uniforms.

Frostwing: that damn cheating bitch!

Victory Dragon: why can't we just kill these fools and get it over with.

Rei: they'll all make excellent fuel for the Original Life Fiber.

(Y/N): as if. We blasted that thing into the sea.

Ragyo used Shinra-Kōketsu's power and revived the fallen Original Life Fiber and summoned it to Honnōji Academy to envelop the gathered students and dragons.

(Y/N): -_-

Dark Sorcerer: -_-

Omiko: 0_0

In an impressive display of will, Ira Gamagori struggled to reach Ragyo and Satsuki while carrying his fellow Elite Four members and Mako.

Victory Dragon: your efforts are worthless. You'll never making it to....

He was silenced as Ikara punched him in the face and sent him flying.

Ikara: s.....so is your's......bitch.

Mako managed to dislodge herself from Gamagori's back and defy the Grand Couturier.

Mako: don't give up, ryuko! You and senketsu are proof that humans and clothing can coexist peacefully! Don't let them stop that.

Victory Dragon: I've heard enough of this brat!

Victory Dragon tried to eat Mako but you clamped your jaws into victory dragons neck and he roared in pain. He tried to get out of the grip but you soon snapped victory dragon's neck and killed him. You let out a roar and then turned your attention to ragyo. You roared again to get the attention of the other dragons.

(Y/N): attack Ragyo.

All the dragons opened their mouths and turned their attention to ragyo.

(Y/N): move.

Ryuko and Satsuki quickly moved out of the way.

Frostwing: Burn The Bitch!!!!

All the dragons fired from their mouths and hit ragyo directly and even made another hole in the original Life Fiber. The smoke started to clear and ragyo was still alive but damaged alot.

Satsuki: Ragyo kiryuin, your plans are at an end!

Ragyo: not yet. Listen my pets, your parts are done.

The two dragons then ripped their hearts out and they died. The life of all the five main dragons who were controlled went into ragyo as well as merging with the original life fiber. She was healed of her wounds and then flew up into space.

Frostwing: um......did I miss something?

Houka: Ragyo intends to activate the satellite directly, awakening the Life Fibers across the planet.

Frostwing: fuck that shit! How are we gonna beat her if she's all the way up there?!

Satsuki: there is one way. Ryuko most absorb and combine the power of Senketsu, Junketsu and the rest of the Goku Uniforms.

Dark Sorcerer: all dragons, share your energy with (Y/N). It's time to put his power to the MAX!

All the dragons listen and pointed their hands to you and started to give you their energy.