Chapter 10: Speaking the Truth

A/N: after your battle with Uzu, you tell everyone everything about you.

You were flying through the air while heading to Mako's place since that would be where they would go. You spotted it and saw them standing outside. You landed near them and turned back to your human form.

(Y/N): well it looks like you all know what I am.

Frostwing: they do. To be honest, when you look at he wings and tail you still have with you, it kinda shows what you could be.

Ikara: I.....I thought he was a cosplayer.

Ryuko: I just thought he was born with wings.

Mako then came out of the house all excited as she was up close to you.

Mako: is it true?! Are you really a dragon?!

(Y/N): yes.

Mako: that explains the voice in your head.

(Y/N): ?!

Dark Sorcerer: !!!!

(Y/N): I thought you said no one could hear you except me!

Dark Sorcerer: I never said that! But I didn't think anybody paid attention to my voice.

Ryuko: actually come to think of it, I can hear it too.

Dark Sorcerer: fuck!

Frostwing: well this is new.

Dark Sorcerer: may as well tell them we can hear her kamui talk.

Senketsu: they could hear me.

Ikara: th.....this is all too fast.

Dark Sorcerer: he's right. Let's all sit down and we'll tell you everything.

(TimeSkip).

After siting down with everyone, you and the dark sorcerer told everyone the story of you two and why your there.

Frostwing: so you mean to be telling us that your an ancient dragon who was bent on destroying humans until you were stopped and sealed away by a sorcerer. And you woke up years later to find that same sorcerer is now in your head and is wanted to prove to you that destroying humans isn't right?

(Y/N): yep.

Dark Sorcerer: pretty much what I'm trying to do.

Frostwing: ..........believable enough.

Ikara: s....so are you going to kill everyone?

(Y/N): well my mind right now is still in the middle. After meeting, ryuko as well as Mako and her family. And then there's the ass holes who are running that damn school.

Ryuko: they're all bastards.

Senketsu: so does that mean you were planning to kill ryuko the moment you saw her?

(Y/N): not really. Though I would've done something with that boxing midget.

Ryuko: hate that little fucker.

Ikara: s.....so what about us?

(Y/N): never had intentions on killing the two of you either.

Frostwing: oh thank god.

Ryuko: you know I should thank you.

(Y/N): for what?

Ryuko: for your help. Especially earlier today.

You blushed a bit.

(Y/N): it's nothing really. Plus, someone had the shut that big mouthed bastard up.

Dark Sorcerer: how cute.

(Y/N): remember who's head your in, you little bastard!

You and the dark sorcerer argued as ryuko blushed a bit from what the dark sorcerer said.

(Meanwhile).

In Revocs Corporation, two scientists were having a talk with the CEO of the company about the disappearance of a few of the soldiers and scientists.

???: so tell exactly why they haven't came back yet?

Scientist 1: well you see, from recent reports. We were told that the top of the mountain exploded in a blue light. Other reports say that after the explosion, something flew out of it.

???: is that right?

Scientist 2: yes, we've received a few photos take from a few people who were near the mountain at the time and saw what came out of it.

She hand the CEO the pictures and she look me at them.

???: thank you. That'll be all.

The two of them left the room while the woman looked at the images of what showed a dragon.

???: so, it looks like another one has surfaced.

A/N: more trouble.