Chapter 26: Preparing for battle

A/N: after freeing ryuko, you all prepared for the battle that was to come. But ragyo and the other dragons were doing just the same thing.

Ikara: yo......you know, I just r.....realized something.

Frostwing: what?

Ikara: we're in the ocean and nui will have no place to land but the water.

Frostwing: oh. 0_0

That's when victory dragon appeard as he landed on the deck of the ship.

Victory Dragon: if you thunk it's over just cause you desposed of nui, you're sadly mistaken!

Red Eyes: you're numbed, victory dragon. You couldn't take on (Y/N) alone much less with all of us around.

Victory Dragon: this isn't my fight. Not yet anyway. I'm just being a little welcoming party for when you come back to honno city.

As he said that. A punch of covers appear.

Frostwing: hehehe 😅.....not this bullshit again.😐

Victory Dragon: have fun.

He Flys off while he left you all to fight the covers.

(Y/N): that damn coward.

Dark Sorcerer: we'll handle with him later.

The Elite Four got all the devices ready.

(Y/N): remember, don't kill. We just need to use these devices to release the trapped people.

Gandora: oh Come on (Y/N), when have we ever let you down?

You turned your head to gandora slowly.

Gandora: oh right......well just that one time.

You, red eyes and gandora attacked the covets and held then down so the elite four could use the devices on them. More people who were captured by the covers were freed. Even many of the students. Even the clue presidents like takaharu.

Red Eyes: oh look. And they said that Hobbits didn't exist.

Gandora: red eyes...that's not...........never mind.

Everyone continued deal with the covers and continued to extracted the School Club presidents and ryuko absorbed the Life Fibers left behind.

(Y/N): is that all of them?

Red Eyes: it seems to be. I don't see any other covers

Gandora looked from the corner of his eye and saw Junketsu trying to move away. He pinned Junketsu Down with his claws.

Gandora: you're not going anywhere.

Gandora opened his mouth and was about to shoot a burst of flames from his mouth. But that was when satsuki stopped him.

Satsuki: I'll handle this.

She restrained Junketsu.

Satsuki: I still have a use for him.

That's when satsuki turned her attention to ryuko, who was just a few feet away from her.

Frostwing: ah shit. Here we go again.

Satsuki: I understand how furious you must still be with me. So if it makes you feel better matoi, I can let you have one free hit on me.

Ryuko: wait, seriously? Hell, that's an offer I can't refuse. But I think I'll pass on it actually.

Satsuki: if you insist.

You landed near the two and turned back into your Human form. Ryuko blushed when she saw you. You were blushing as well.

Dark Sorcerer: I'm guess from that look, she remembers that clearly.

(Y/N): do you think she's pissed about it?

Dark Sorcerer: if she was, do you think she would be blushing and not hurting you right now?

(Y/N): good point.

Satsuki: (Y/N), matoi.

You both looked to satsuki.

Satsuki: I was a fool for thinking that I could win by employing my mother's methods. I now understand what the world's beauty truly is. I request that we all work together here and protect this world from what my mother has planed.

Ryuko: as long as I get to kick that bitches ass, I'm in.

(Y/N): we're in.

Frostwing: count us in as well. I'm not going to stand and watch the world get taken over by a rainbow haired bitch.

Ikara: r....right.

(Meanwhile).

Victory Dragon was thrown against a wall by a pissed off ragyo.

Ragyo: what do you mean she's gone?!

Victory Dragon: I mean nui is gone. I didn't get her scent anywhere when I arrived.

Ragyo: how could you be so damn incompetent!

She said as she slammed her foot against his head.

Victory Dragon: there is still time to fix all this. Remember, all of us are infused with Life Fibers as well. We'll give our lives on the line in the end if necessary.

Ragyo: very well. 

Victory Dragon: we shall also aid with creating Shinra-Kōketsu.

Ragyo: perhaps you're still useful after all. Be sure you keep to your word.

Victory Dragon: I promise.

(TimeSkip).

The naked sun was getting closer to honno city and you all were getting ready for anything that would be coming your way. You were with Ikara and Frostwing, who had gained modified Goku Uniforms thanks to Shiro Iori, who had finished working on Junketsu as well.

Frostwing: boy, I haft to say, these Goku Uniforms are the shit.

Ikara: y....yeah.

Dark Sorcerer: those should help out nicely during the battle that's to come.

Frostwing: hell yeah. Bring it on skittles haired bitch!

Suddenly, missiles were fired at the Naked sun. They came from a giant glowing object known as the original Life Fiber.

Frostwing:..................

You noticed that Ryuko and Satsuki had already headed off together to face Ragyo.

(Y/N): looks like the girls are already on the move.

Dark Sorcerer: best catch up with them.

You turned to your blue eyes form and took to the sky.

Frostwing: don't worry, (Y/N). We'll take care of those cover bastards!

A giant sized cover then appeard along with all the other dragons who were under the control of life fibers.

Red Eyes: yeah........we'll take care of them alright.

A/N: yeah, they good.