Chapter 24: Far from the Madding Crowd

A/N: Frostwing and Satsuki escape while ryuko takes on nui and you take on a few dragons. However, something happens to ryuko which soon leads to another battle on the way.

Back in the Nudist Beach's secret base, Red Eyes, Gandora, Aikuro, Mako and the Elite Four were discussing what to do now that Ryuko left and you went to rescue Frostwing and Satsuki.

Senketsu: I need to head to honnoji academy to meet up with ryuko.

Red Eyes: I get that ryuko's pissed, but we'll need act quickly before something happens. Odds are, they have a trap. Plus, we're not too sure satsuki or Frostwing are still alive.

Houka: I could be able to hack into the academy's security camera system.

Gandora: let's find out.

Houka hacked into the camera system and found footage that revealed that Satsuki was still alive and planning to escape.

Red Eyes: alive, but nude.

Gandora: what about Frostwing?

He switched it to the camera in the room where Frostwing was alive as well while also having a plan to escape.

Red Eyes: they're both trying to escape but they won't go far with all those covers around. (Y/N) will most likely be distracted by victory dragon and Ryuko will be too pissed to help them out.

Aikuro: then it's time to use our last resort.

Red Eyes: what?

Aikuro: the naked sun.

Gandora: I should've guessed it was something that had naked in it.

(Meanwhile).

Frostwing had a plan of escape, he just needed to wait for nui to leave the room.

Frostwing: so, thought about having a hobby?

Nui: nope.

Frostwing: something to do in your free time?

Nui: if it involves my own type of fun.

Frostwing's mind: sounds scary.

Frostwing: um............ever considered dating someone?

She creased his cheek.

Nui: I might consider one person.

Frostwing's mind: hey I might get lucky then.

He then heard a rumbling noise.

Frostwing: what was that?

Nui: ooooo. Looks like ryuko came to play.

Frostwing: oh my.

Nui picked up the scissor blade.

Nui: I'll be back later cutie.

Frostwing: got it.

She left the room.

Frostwing: but I on the other hand have an escape plan.

He said as he pulled out a Bobby pin from his hair.

Frostwing: just need to get this right.

He moved it around in the key hole of his shackles and they let him go.

Frostwing: hell yeah.

He did the same With the other ones.

Frostwing: freedom.

Frostwing got out of the room and started to run. He looked out through the windows of the hall and saw what was going on outside. He say ryuko fighting against nui while you were taking on victory dragon once again but he wasn't alone as 4 other dragons known as strong wind dragon, exploder dragon, solar flair dragon and galaxy dragon.