Chapter 11: Fight Club

A/N: ryuko decided to start a fight club. At first, it all started fine until it seemed it all just a bad idea. So now you and Ryuko need to fight Mako in order to end it.

You and the others were outside the school talking with one another about the recent events going on.

Ryuko: I don't get it with all these other students starting clubs and shit.

(Y/N): ah who knows. Humans tend to do random shit sometimes. Especially where we came from.

Frostwing: from what I've heard, they're all starting these clubs in order to become eligible to get better uniforms. And thy event get better living rights as well.

(Y/N): living rights?

Ikara: h...he means that you'll g...get an even better sort of place.

Dark Sorcerer: just like those people in the higher part of the city.

(Y/N): oh joy, so they're all wanting to become stuck up bastards?

Dark Sorcerer: pretty much.

Mako: me and Ryuko should start a club!

(Y/N): it's like she didn't even hear us.😐

Ryuko: we'll I could at least do it to help out with Mako's family.

Ikara: b....but what would the club b....be?

Frostwing: can't use something that's already used by the other students.

Ryuko: how about a fight club?

Frostwing: that'll work.

(Y/N): give it a couple of days, and this will be one big mistake.

Dark Sorcerer: agreed.

(TimeSkip).

The two of you definitely weren't wrong. In a couple of days, it was just getting bad. It was all good at first. Mako was assigned as the club president to handle all the paperwork and meetings. After all the time, Ryūko increased the club's reputation by defeating other club presidents while Mako managed to earn a One-Star Goku Uniform and upgraded the Mankanshoku family to a better apartment. Mako's determination to preserve her family's newfound happiness kept moving the family up to an even more luxurious lifestyle. However, as Mako became more serious about her duties as club president and the other family members indulged in their wealth, Ryūko started to feel lonely as the family found less time to spend together. To make things worse, Just as Ryūko decided to resign from the Fight Club, Satsuki Kiryūin gave Mako a Two-Star Goku Uniform and told her to defeat Ryūko if she wants to keep her life of luxury. Now, Ryuko had to fight her.

(Y/N): just as I predicted.

Dark Sorcerer: now what do we do?

(Y/N): I'm not sure if there's any way of convincing Mako.

Ryuko: I'm not fighting you, Mako.

Mako: I won't let my family go back to being poor!

You turned to Frostwing.

(Y/N): this is your fault.

Frostwing: MY FUCKING FAULT?!

Dark Sorcerer: you just had to tell them about these Damn clubs.

Frostwing: excuse the fuck out of me for letting them know what it means!

Ikara: p...please d.....d....don't fight guys.

(Y/N):"sighs" let's try find a way to stop all this.....

Ryuko was getting beaten up by Mako.

Dark Sorcerer: before Mako beats ryuko to a bloody pulp.

Frostwing: you think of something and keep Mako from killing her.

(Y/N): if you say so.

Frostwing ran up and stopped one of Mako's punches before she could hit ryuko again.

Mako: ?!

Frostwing: this really needs to stop.

Mako: no. I've gone through so many lengths to get my family the life of wealth they deserve.

(Y/N): well, that life of wealth changed them alot. They aren't what they use to be. And I should know, I had an uncle who changed from so much greed for gold.

Dark Sorcerer: wasn't he that same red dragon who got shot by a black arrow?

(Y/N): yes....

Mako still didn't seem to listen as sue was still throwing punches. Mako's family was chearing her on.

(Y/N): you do realize what your all doing is costing you all to lose what was best about your lives before!

Ryuko: he's right, you and your family didn't care if you were poor or not cause you all made the best out of it. You all had each other to care for.

Ikara: she's right! And if you keep doing this, you'll risk your friendship with ryuko. We all know you don't want that.

Mako started to cry as she finally realized the error of her ways.

Mako: I'm so sorry, ryuko!

She said as she hugged ryuko in a somewhat tight hug.

Mako: When I got to be president, I thought our lives were better because everyone was so happy. Like the whole family was glowing with happiness. But it was all a lie! None of it was real at all! We lived so blinded by greed...that's what the gleam was! It was plain old greed burning inside us!”

(Y/N): just like my uncle. Except he was a full blown ass.

Ryuko: hehe, it can't be helped Mako.

She said as she hugged back. You then saw Mako's family running towards the two.

All: we're sorry too!

Frostwing: oh shit.

He got out of the way.

Ikara: i..is it over?

(Y/N): probably.

Dark Sorcerer: probably isn't. It'll probably cut to something else like they do in shows.

Frostwing: oh that's a load of.....

(Meanwhile).

???: so any recent reports on the three?

Scientist 1: yes. We've learned that the dragon known as Gandora is in China. And the one known as the red eyes black dragon is currently heading to Japan. However, we still don't have any information on the whereabouts of the blue eyes white dragon but we're still looking.

???: that'll be fine. I already have someone out looking for it. I know she won't disappoint me.

A/N: just the bullshit you needed.