Chapter 29: The Finale

A/N: rei hoomaru wants to take revenge on you and the others for ragyo's death. But you won't let that happen.

It had been Two weeks after Ragyo's defeat and the death of Senketsu. After so many years, Honnoji Academy had served its purpose and was to be decommissioned within a month.

Ryuko was at its ruins with Mako Frostwing, Ikara, Red Eyes, Gandora and the Elite Four (except Nonon) watching over a friendly match between Satsuki and Sanageyama. He striked repeatedly, but Satsuki vanished and broke his sword.

Gandora: I think you're starting to go a little too into it.

Uzu: heh....Satsuki's previous resolve was gone. I couldn't bring myself to strike her.

Satsuki: hm.....where's (Y/N)?

Red Eyes: from what I've heard, he's give Omiko and Nonon a ride here. They should be here by now.

They notice you land with Omiko and Nonon in your back.

Dark Sorcerer: boy, that flight was longer than I thought.

The two of them got off.

(Y/N): hope we're not late.

Satsuki: actually, you're just in time.

Satsuki said as she was heading into the remains of honnoji academy.

Frostwing: so, what happened to all those dragons?

Red Eyes: they all returned to their resting places. They wished to wait until it's a more calmer time to awake.

Frostwing: oh.

(TimeSkip).

The First Graduation Ceremony was about to begin. Ryuko was sitting by herself against a wall until she was intercepted by Mako as she comes flying right at her in typical manner.

Ryuko: hey mako.

Mako: guess what ryuko, we'll all be transferring to Rinne High School in Kanagawa.

Ryuko: oh cool.

You and red eyes walk in the room.

(Y/N): yeah, it should be an improvement for us. Who knows, we might go through a day without a fight this time.

Red Eyes: depends who starts it.

He then turned to ryuko.

Red Eyes: how are you dealing with regular clothes?

Ryuko: "sighs" it's not the same like it was wearing Senketsu. But he would want me to move on.

Mako then jumped in.

Mako: don't say that, ryuko. Senketsu isn't truly gone! Senketsu is alive within you, Ryuko. And you'll always be wearing him no matter what.

Ryuko smiled from what Mako said.

Dark Sorcerer: young Mako never ceases to amaze us.

(TimeSkip).

Ira Gamagōri was demanding the students' attention.

Gamagori: everyone quiet! The ceremony will begin with a speech from Satsuki Kiryuin!

On cue, light shines from the tower above.

Frostwing: ow!

Frostwing and Ikara put on sunglasses.