Chapter 20: Battle for the final piece

A/N: you all battle satsuki and the Elite four for the final piece of Senketsu.

(Y/N): Okay, we got the few other pieces that were taken. We just need to get the remaining pieces and we'll be over with this shit.

Frostwing: and knowing a women like satsuki kiryuin, she's got the last piece with her just in a case.

(Y/N): I'll fight the damn woman if we have to get that piece.

Red Eyes: and if her four foot soldiers get in the way, me and gandora will handle them.

You all arrived in the city but was soon stopped as Mako suddenly appeard in the road.

Mako: hey, ryuko!

You all stopped.

Ryuko: Jesus!!!

Dark Sorcerer: oh there you are Mako.

(Y/N): that's one easy problem taken care of.

Red Eyes: now how about to hard part?

Dark Sorcerer: I think we're about to find out.

(Y/N): the damn city is on fire for God's sake.

Dark Sorcerer: as if Japan didn't have one giant program already.

You all arrived at the scene and saw what had transpired. Satsuki's forces defeated Takarada's forces and Takarada got his ass kicked by Uzu who now had a new Goku Uniform.

(Y/N): how much of these Goku Uniforms does this guy pull out of his ass?

Uzu: lady satsuki, we have company.

Satsuki: as I suspected. I knew that Frostwing student would open his mouth.

Frostwing: I heard that, bitch!!!!

Uzu: after I beat matoi and (Y/N), I'll take care of that brat.

(Y/N): as if.

You said as you you turned into blue eyes ultimate dragon.

Uzu: your three headed form wont be a match for my Blade Regalia Mk.III.

(Y/N): let's see you try.

Uzu: I'll take you down in....

You charged and him and crashed him against a few walls.

While you were fighting Uzu, ryuko was doing battle with Satsuki for the final piece of Senketsu.

Ryuko: that damn piece doesn't belong to you!

Satsuki: you'll need to try and best me if you want it back.

The rest of the Elite Four show up.

Red Eyes: of course it doesn't take the rest of Satsuki's watch dogs to appear.

nonon: what did you call us?!

They transformed into their Mk.II and Mk.III uniforms and the dragons in battle. Meanwhile, Ryūko managed to transform even without the final piece.

Satsuki: not bad, matoi. But will it still help you.

Ryuko: I'm full of surprises bitch.

Ryuko managed to wring the Seki Tekkō from Satsuki's hand, at last completing Senketsu.

Satsuki: so you are. But I am as well.

She said as Nonon appeard behind her with her Regalia. Satsuki got on.

Ryuko: on that's bullshit.

(Y/N): alright bitch. It's time I show you what a blue eyes white dragon can really do.

Uzu got up and tried to swing at you.

Uzu: go.....to....hell!!!

Your body burst as a bright light came over everything. A new figure flew through the light. You revealed yourself in your new Metalic form.

Ikara: h.....he's a robot.

Satsuki: What form is this?!

(Y/N): this is blue eyes shinning dragon!

You flew to ryuko and she jumped into your head.

(Y/N): let's show this bitch what we can really do.

As you two fought against satsuki and Nonon, the dragons continued with the four.

Red Eyes: let's see if your so fast as you say you are. Push over.

Uzu: I'll show you a damn pushover!

He said as he using his new speed to try and hit red eyes. But red eyes was much faster than he was as he pretty much dodged Uzu's hits in all directions.

Red Eyes: never challenge the speed of a dragon unless you really have what it takes to catch up!

He said as he fired his inferno fire blast at him. Gandora and gamagori were both trading punches onto each other and it almost seemed like they were equal.

Gandora: very impressive strength, human. One can only imagine how you got it.

Gamagori: save your words for after the battle!

Gandora: if you insist.

They both continued to battle.

Mako: wow.

Frostwing: they're doing more damage than could ever be expected.

You fired shining nova at Nonon and knocked her out of the sky. Satsuki landed and Ryuko jumped down to continue in battling her. The two of them fought each other toe to toe.

Satsuki: you should find yourself lucky, matoi.

Ryuko: why's that?!

Satsuki: you have one of them most powerful dragons fighting with you. If it wasn't for him, you probably wouldn't have had gotten this far.

(Y/N): your head's in the damn clouds, bitch! I'll be happy to bring it back down to size!

Ryuko: your full of shit, it wasn't just (Y/N) who helped me get this far. It was cause I won't ever give up. You can throw all you want at me but me and senketsu won't go down so easily!

The two of them then reached a draw with their blades at each others' necks.

Ryuko: we both know how this will end if it keeps up.

Satsuki: agreed. We'll retreat for now. But we'll fight again matoi.

She said as she walked into helicopter as it started to take off.

Ryuko: Yeah, and when the time comes I'll kick your ass!!!

The rest of Satsuki's forces and the Elite Four retreated back to honnoji academy.

Ikara: w....we're probably going to get in trouble when we get back to school.

Frostwing: oh hell no. We ain't going back. Fuck them.

Red Eyes: they're a bunch of pansies anyway.

Frostwing: yep.......so now what?

Aikuro: you'll see soon enough.

Frostwing and Ikara almost jumped.

Frostwing: God damn it! You can't keep doing that shit!

A/N: he really can't.