Why Do Zombies Have To Ruin The Fun?

The theme song is called Where did the Party Go by Fallout Boy

TIP #13: During this chaos, it is okay to have fun.

Mikal

June 10th, 2017

Our team goes in for the attack of Fern battle history. Ty's already out, such a wimp. Jack thought of the idea of since everyone on neon pink will be in the same place, we can go in for the attack. Jack moves his pointer and middle fingers around in a circle then points straight. It's a military reference that means move in. Kylie will attack from the left, Jocelyn will attack from the right, Jack will attack straight on, and I will be attacking from above. I am going to be hanging over the balcony and shooting. I dart up the stairs. Kylie, Jocelyn, and Jack are jogging across the food court. I run down the hallway.

Clothing store by the south staircase, clothing store by the south staircase, clothing store by the south staircase. That's the only thing I can think as I run. The clothing store slowly comes into view. Its called Tropics Clothing Store. I climb over the balcony and tie the rope to the bottom metal rod of the balcony then fasten it to the clip on my belt. Jack's already there. He looks at me and nods. I jump off the balcony. My torso is barely visible from inside the store. Kylie appears shortly after Jack goes into the store. Jocelyn slowly follows behind her. A girl's scream makes me smile, Skylar is out. Kevin runs out, so I land a good shot to his head. Another girls scream fills the air. Was that Jocelyn or Kylie? Jack stomps out of the store. "You were the girl screamer?"

He nods, hiding his face. "Yeah, that was me."

I laugh, "No wonder why Kylie loves you so much."

He snorts and walks away. I continue to hang there. There is a bunch of screaming and yelling then Kylie and Jocelyn end up walking out together. "Chris got us out, Mikal! Make this kill memorable!"

I smile, "Oh, it definitely will be memorable."

Jocelyn grins, "Chris has something very very bad coming his way."

They walk off. I hear someone heading my way. I curl up into a ball. I see a blur of yellow so I unclasp the rope and drop. My shoulder connects with a head. Luckily, its Chris' head. We collapse onto the ground. My gun hits Chris in his imaginary groin. He groans and clutches it. I roll him on his back. He looks up at me with fear. I push my gun against his forehead and pull the trigger. Wait, wasn't there there another person? I jump up quickly. There is shuffling coming from inside the store. "Maybe if I hide here next to you Tyler, nobody will notice my existence."

I slowly move in, creeping past weird mannequins. I step on some Cheetos. The crunching sound makes me jump. I curse at the bag and continue on my way. Nathan must hear me too because he meets me at the aisle. He fires and I dive to the floor, pulling the trigger. It hits his leg. He screams. He pulls his trigger. It hits the ground next to me. I jump back up and end this game once and for all. My bullet hits Nathan in his stomach. I do a victory dance, "I WIN! SUCKERS! I WIN!"

I run to Tyler still laying on the ground. I offer my hand to him. He takes it, so I pull him up. He groans, dusting off his shirt. We walk out to our group. Kylie is laughing with Jocelyn at Chris. His forehead has a bruise on it. I really dropped down on him. I'm pretty sure its called karma. Chris notices us, "You cheated!"

I shrug, "I was just playing the game. You didn't clarify that we couldn't cause physical harm on one another. So team blue won."

Chris guffaws, "Sure, sure. Keep telling yourself that buddy."

I nod, "Oh I will."

We all take off our team shirts and I go upstairs. I get some happy juice from my bag. Its a bottle of Jack Daniels. I get some cups then go back to the food court. Everyone is sitting in some booths. I sit the bottle and cups on a table with a loud clunk. "Lets celebrate!"