Chapter 14

"What's going on?"

I found myself face to face with three angry and serious girls. They were seated on the couch across from me. It looked like I was in a job interview or something. Even Ally who looked like a sweetheart, girl next door most of the time looked intimidating. She was literally staring me down along with Normani and Dinah.

They had me called up here, saying they needed some help. The moment I entered the door, Dinah pointed me on the lone chair in the middle of the room. I didn't know where Lauren and Camila were but thank god for that because I don't think I can take five girls staring at me like I was the scum of the earth.

"Y/N."

"Yes?" Ally's serious tone had me jolt up straight in my seat. I've never heard that tone from Ally before and it was scaring me. Well, it would scare me if not for the fact that she was seated between Normani and Dinah and the height difference was laughable.

"You were hereby called here to—"

"Hey, wait, that's not what we talked about," said Dinah.

"I thought it was a good start."

"Just stick to the plan, Ally," said Normani.

"But I need to—"

"Alright let me do this," interrupted Dinah. "So dawg we've heard you—"

"Dinah, that's not good either!" exclaimed Normani.

"Girls, girls, please settle down," said Ally.

I had no fucking idea what was happening. They were all over the place and couldn't agree on anything. Well, that was the Fifth Harmony I knew. I watch them argue on how to start the conversation for five minutes more. They seemed to have forgotten I was here. Oh well, I'll just let them resolve it on their own. I had a vague idea of why I was here anyway.

It's been three days since that day in the hotel room with Lauren. I still haven't decided who to choose and it was frustrating me. Shouldn't it be easy? The girl I love loved me back. Why shouldn't I just pick her? But then the memories of my last relationship resurfaced and I found myself backing away from the idea of Lauren and towards the idea of Camila. I've had enough heartbreak in a lifetime.

It didn't help that both Camila and Lauren refused to talk to me. Whenever my eyes met Lauren, she would always look away. Before, she would offer me a smile or something but she just basically ignored me now. I wish she would talk to me because no matter my choice, I still wanted to be friends with her. But I have a feeling that if I chose Camila, nothing between Lauren and I would be the same anymore.

Camila's silence, however, was what I didn't expect. The next day after my 'encounter' with Lauren, she started to distance herself from me. She refused to talk to me or have anything to do with me in general. But I always caught her staring at me when she thought I wasn't looking. Did Lauren tell her what happened between us? Does she know that I was going to make a choice?

Damn it! Why can't I just fucking choose one?

"Alright, those in favor of Mani's idea, raise your hand," asked Dinah.

I looked up in time to see Normani be the only one who raised her hand. I sighed and leaned back on my seat.

"Can't you girls just talk to me normally? Just be yourselves. This is about Lauren and Camila, right?"

The three girls looked at each other when they heard my last sentence. Ally cleared her throat and spoke to me first.

"Y/N, we know about your circumstances and the choice you have to make. And we're here—to help you decide."