Chapter 24

"So are you ever gonna tell me where you went?"

I could feel her smile form on my chest. Lauren finally convinced me to cuddle with her in her bunk after numerous threats of withholding kisses until I agreed. And that was a pretty serious threat that I had to consider for five seconds before agreeing with her. So now I was on my side with my back to the wall while her face was buried on my chest. We both had our arms wrapped around each other. It was a miracle I could even fit in here with her but we did and having her in my arms was the best feeling in the world.

"I told you, we went shopping," she mumbled against me.

"No you didn't," I told her nudging my shoulder so her head bounced.

It's been three days since Lauren, Normani, and Ally came back from 'shopping' a little after seven. I just crossed my arms across my chest as I waited for them to walk toward the bus. But as soon as they were close enough, I realized Lauren was a bit paler than the other two. I quickly walked toward her since I thought she was hurt or something. But when I asked her what's wrong, she only smiled at me and told me she was just tired. However, I knew something was up. Especially because none of them looked like they bought anything.

She movedher head from my chest and gave me a quick peck on the lips. "You worry too much, babe."

"Yeah, I know. You told me countless times. But I'm pretty sure I do have something to worry about in this situation," I told her.

She shook her head. "Not this time, Y/N. But tell me, Camila's been strangely happy since that day. What did you do?"

I sighed at her obvious change of topic but answered her nonetheless. "I introduced her to someone. He's got a bit of a crush on her and I thought I'd introduce them to each other."

"Oh so my boyfriend's playing the matchmaker now?" she said with a grin.

"Well, yes. I'd like to think I'm a pretty good matchmaker."

"Oh yeah? Who's the best match you've made?"

"Psh. Lauren and Y/N. They're the best couple that ever coupled."

Lauren was the first one to laugh but even I couldn't hold it in much longer. She buried her face on my chest and laughed. Her breath tickled the skin under my shirt which made me laugh harder. We probably looked like two dorks right now.

"Oi, turn it down, you two," we heard Dinah say. Lauren covered her mouth with her hands to suppress her laughter. I pulled her closer to me until her laugh died down.

"My stomach hurts," she whispered to me with a huge grin on her face.

"Then stop laughing," I told her. But the moment our eyes met, I realized how close we were to each other. During her laugh, Lauren entangled our legs together and now my knee was touching—a place I probably shouldn't be touching. The sexual tension between us never disappeared since we made out at the buffet room. Even just touching her had an effect on me. And I knew the moment I saw the desire in her eyes, she was thinking the same thing too.

But this wasn't the right place to do it. Everyone was sleeping and I sure as hell don't want them to wake up to moans and screams.

"I better go," I said. I lifted myself up and moved over her. But before I could open the curtains and get out, she grabbed the front of my shirt and stopped me. This was getting dangerous because I was on top of her now and she was looking up at me with those tempting green eyes. Slowly I could feel my mind getting foggy and all the reservations I had fading away. But the trigger was when she opened her mouth and licked her lips.