Oppurtunities [Pt.1]

A/N:
Hey guys, Ally here!
Sorry if this is a really cliche beginning. I can't think of anything else :o I might also make a Genji x Mercy fic ;)
Enjoy!
Ps: BF/N = Bestfriend's name
____
6:00am
Streaks of light shone through the blinds in your room. You twisted to the side, trying to avoid the bright awakening. Your whole body flinched as the sharp beeping of your alarm sent you into a panic. "Shit! 8:30 already?" You exclaimed as you proceeded to push the covers aside and run around the room gathering an array of items. You heard a chuckle from the doorway, it was your best friend. "BF/N! I have to go!" You shouted as you disorderly stuffed the things you'd collected into your suit case.
BF/N let out another laugh as they held up their phone, showing you it was only 6:00am. A wave of relief washed over you and you turned back to the alarm clock, wondering how it got to 8:30. BF/N let out a small 'oh' as you fiddled with the alarm clock settings. "I might have changed the time so I could have some time to say goodbye to you before you left..." BF/N explained.
"Oh my god BF/N... if I didn't love you so much, I'd strangle you!" You chuckled as you wrapped your arms around them and gave them a warm hug.
Small tears started to bubble up in your eyes as BF/N returned the embrace. "I'm gonna miss you Y/N," whispered your best friends with a sigh.
"I'll call and text whenever I can!" You replied, trying to lighten the mood.
You released eachother from the hug and spoke once again. "Wanna go out for breakfast before you leave?" BF/N asked.
"Sure, but I'm not paying. I have no money," you replied with a grin.
BF/N laughed under their breath and looked up, "Well shit then... Neither have I."
You both looked each other in the eye with a smirk as you uttered the same words.
"Cereal," you both announced as a breakfast plan. You both nodded in a agreement before heading off to the kitchen for a last meal together.
8:00am
"Y/N, are you sure you want to go?" BF/N asked, in an almost pleading manner as if to say 'don't go.'
"BF/N... of course I do! It's a once in a lifetime opportunity.." you mumbled.
BF/N stayed silent at your reply as you got up to clean the last dishes in the sink. You pressed on into your room and quickly finished off the packing before wheeling out your suitcase. "They even provided you with a suitcase, huh?" BF/N asked and they examined the logo on the baggage. You nodded with a smile as you stepped over to the door. "Y/N.. Please be careful, will you?" BF/N pleaded.
"I'll try!" You giggled as you unlocked the door and stepped outside into the outdoors.
You held your hand up, beaconing a taxi down. BF/N ran out the door and waved to you as you entered the cab. You waved back as the taxi pulled away from the curb and onto the road.
You turned to look at the logo on your suitcase once again.
"Overwatch... Here I come!"
____
A/N PT2:
Hello once again! I hope you all liked it! Sorry there was 0.1% Overwatch in here, I just needed to get an introduction off first <3 I promise I'll be updating twice weekly!
Love you!
-Ally