Mishap [Pt.11]

The silent, anxious atmosphere that filled the cabin felt like Dumbbells strapped over your shoulders. Yet, it felt like it could all shatter at any moment, taking you with it.
You were indeed physically prepared for this but mentally? Not so.
The thought of someone you cared for getting hurt or even worse killed haunted you no matter how hard you tried to escape that feeling.
If Genji were to pass, it was like your family being torn from you.
And Gabriel?
Even a momentary glance at the man worried you. Not only because this 'death' would rip you limb from limb but, more so the fact that he seemed to be distancing himself from you.
Occasionally you would catch his head quickly darting from your direction back to the original, it was odd.
Still, silence remained in the aircraft cabin. Small, almost unnoticeable noises like the anxious tapping of feet or sighs caught your attention on occasion.
You exhaled sharply, causing a dozen eyes to focus on you.
"S-sorry..." You whimpered, sinking back into your seat.
[ TIME SKIP ]
Surprisingly, the aircraft landed as quietly as a mouse, drawing no attention. Gabriel confidently motioned for everyone to follow, he knew where he was going and what he was supposed to do. He weaved through corridors and ducked behind the occasional shrub outside with his posse close behind.
It almost felt odd to bring an ex-Talon agent back to his base of operations. What if he were to turn on you all and shotgun you all down?
What if some Talon agents still remain and are waiting just to take us hostage.
No, no. It wasn't possible.
Morrison wouldn't have selected you for a mission with so many risk factors and danger potentials, right?
Now wasn't the time, after all, if one of those did happen you should be prepared, not theorising about them.
Before you knew it, you were lost or split from the pack. Your eyes danced around, looking for a sign of any of your friends.
Genji?
Gabriel?
Nothing..
You were alone now, or, so you thought.
You quickly unholstered your gun, frantically aiming it at the walls that surrounded you.
"H-hello?" You called out meekly in hopes that someone would hear you. Suddenly, a clunky pair of footsteps appeared.
A panic surged your body, whoever it was shouldn't have been there.
"Au reviour, Gabriel," Chuckled a feminine, French voice.
A sudden piercing pain erupted in your right arm from a bombardment of shrapnel and bullets.
"Merde!" Scolded the voice before disappearing with haste.
Reality seemed to whir and fade around you, letting what you had slip. Your eyes fell heavy as your grip on the real world faded and the skies darkened.
You pulled yourself in a small ball and let small, saline tears dampen your cheeks as you lay to waste, doomed to bleed until your ending breath.
You never said so many things, never told a soul of them.
How could so many years that awaited you be cut so short in a matter of seconds.

It wasn't fair...
___
AN:
Howdy!! So, sorry this was so short.
What will happen to you?
Who did this?
Will you... survive?
I tried to make a cliffhanger but failed. Eh, I hope this can hold y'all over until I find my muse again,,