Chapter 3

WARNING: This story contains strong language, sex, violence and mature content. Rated M. You've been warned!

Disclaimer: I do not own Digimon.

Chapter 3

It had been a few days since Yolei had talked to Ken. It was find of a relief. After she had jumped him in his room she regretting her actions after and was full of embarrass. How the hell was she going to ever talk to him, or even see him?! She had no idea what she was going to say to him the next time she saw him. Yea so she had told him that their make out session had been a mistake and that they should forget all about it. But she didn't mean that, she only said those things because she knew that's what he wanted. That Ken didn't want anything with her...

Maybe she should just forget about it and make the first move to restoring their friendship. If Ken didn't want a romantic relationship with her, she still hoped he would want her to be her friend. Picking up her phone, Yolei was ready to dial his number but froze. She couldn't do it! Maybe she should go visit him... nope that wasn't happening either! Shit she needed to do something! She needed to talk to him.

But Yolei was afraid; she was scared that if she saw Ken again she would attack him again, or do worse! She knew she couldn't trust herself around him, and after what happened in his bedroom, how far they had gone, she wasn't ready to face him. As much as she wished she could forget what happened and restore her friendship with Ken, Yolei was dying to touch him again. She wanted Ken to touch her. She wanted Ken to make love to her, continue what he had done to her body on his bed. But Ken had made it clear he didn't see her like that. That he would never touch her like that again. God! Why did she have to mess everything up!

Yolei sighed. She couldn't call or visit him... maybe it would be best to avoid him for a few more days. Until she knew she could face him again without jumping his bones or freezing up like a stone. She just needed to distract herself, and right now the best thing for her was to head to the shop do some work and stop thinking about Ken.

-----

Ken was having the same problem as Yolei. He couldn't stop thinking about her or her sexy body. He thought he was going crazy since he had dropped her home, he couldn't get her out of his mind. She haunted his dreams and he would find himself drifting off to that night, as he was working. For some crazy reason his brain and body won't agree. His brain told him to make things better with Yolei, apologize for what had happened and start over as friends. But his body missed the feeling of her against him, missed the taste of her mouth, the feeling of her full breasts in his hands, her hard nipples - shit! He was making himself hard again! Shit he needed to stop thinking about her! Damn he needed to do something! Cause he knew they could never be lovers. Ken didn't do long-term relationships anymore, and he was sure after Lee; Yolei needed someone she could trust someone... long term. And just because his body was telling him to jump into bed with her he knew it wouldn't be right. He couldn't let his lust ruin his friendship. She was his friend that was it and that's what she would stay!

However, his lust for Yolei was strong. Ken had tried taking another woman a few days back hoping it would satisfy his need and make him forget the purple haired girl, however once the girl had landed on her bed, all he could see was Yolei. He had pulled away and had tried getting laid since. He needed to do something or he was going to go crazy for sure! Ken sighed he didn't know what to do! He was going crazy! He wanted Yolei so bad yet he knew he couldn't have her... Not without strings.

Ken needed a few more days without her around so he could get his shit back together. That was for the best! Just a few more days and then he would be okay to contact her again. Even Wormmon had been asking when they would be seeing Yolei and Hawkmon again, and Ken had said in a few days. Poor Wormmon had been lonely these past days, with Yolei and Hawkmon not around and Ken getting busy with work, Ken could see Wormmon had be miserable. Ken tried to spend as much time as he could we he had a chance, however it wasn't enough. He needed to make this right with Yolei...