Chapter 6

Reminders: Minor details may be incorrect. This story contains OCs and some characters maybe OCC. Sorry for my grammar/spelling, and please no flames.

Note: This story does contain smut, lime, maybe even lemons; I suck at writing them thou.

WARNING: This story contains strong language. Rated M for language, violence, and mature content (smut/ lemon). This chapter contains attempted rape. You've been warned!

Disclaimer: I do not own Digimon.

Chapter 6

Yolei panicked. What was he doing here! He wasn't supposed to come back into her life. Ken had gotten rid of him. Shit this was not supposed to be happening to her!

Yolei took steps back to put space between them however, Lee kept coming towards her.

"What Yolei, scared?" Lee questioned laughing. He was not going to let her off so easy this time. Because of her his life was ruined. Thanks to Yolei's friend Ken, Lee couldn't get another job as he was fired from his last one. No one wanted to hire a man that had been associated with sexual assault charges. Lee had been dying to get his hands-on Ken... but it looked like he found Yolei instead. She would pay for this.

Yolei took another step back in fear. She could feel the tears ready to fall; she was alone again; there was no one to protect her from this beast. No one that cared for her.

She looked up and noticed Lee continued to walk closer to her. Yolei kept moving back until she was trapped.

Looking back, she saw she hit a dead end. She knew the moment Lee was in front as well. Taking a deep breath, she turned her head back to look at him to see Lee standing inches away.

"Don't worry! I'll make sure that you'll be in so much pain when I'm done with you; that you wouldn't be able to walk," Lee threatened, before he attacked her. He trapped her body between the wall and his. He smiled as she screamed. "Scream all you want. No one's coming to save you. Not this time." With that his lips smacked onto her lips.

Yolei struggled, she wanted him away. She needed Ken! Where was he? No... she didn't need anyone she could get him off. But she was too scared to do anything. Yolei could feel her tears falling and so were his hands.

His hands had traveled down her body and he smiled at Yolei. She was different from before. She wasn't the same proud little woman he had known. It seemed like after spending time with that Ken guy, Yolei had become more depended. This was going to make things easier than he thought.

Yolei looked up at him in hate. She hated him and what he was doing to her. Calming down she used her hands and pushed him away. She would save herself!

Lee went tripping back, once he was a safe distance Yolei took the chance to run. She ran as fast as she could towards the club's door. Just as she was close to safety; she hadn't noticed Lee right behind her. Lee pulled her hair stopping her. Yolei screamed as she was dragged farther away from the door. NO!

He turned her around to face him and smiled. She had tears falling down her beautiful face, "Shh...Yolei don't worry. It'll only hurt the first few times I screw you over."

Yolei look up. What the fuck did he think he was doing? She wouldn't give up! She would not let this bastard do what he wanted to her! So, with that she struggled harder to get free. "NO! Let me go you bastard!"

"To bad," with that he threw her to the ground again. Yolei tried to back away but it was no use. He pulled her legs resulting her to lay on the cold ground. Before she could move, he sat down on her pinning her to the ground. He placed both hands on her blouse and in one swipe ripped the shirt open from the front. He pushed it aside on both sides, so he was staring down at her beautiful black bra. "Umm... I wonder if you have matching panties?" Lee said as he licked his lips.