Chapter 9

Love is Eternity

Hi all, so I split this chapter into two. I'll post the next one hopefully soon. In process of editing it. Hope you enjoy.

WARNING: This story contains strong language. Rated M for language, violence, and mature content (smut/ lime).

Disclaimer: I do not own Digimon.

Chapter 9

Mantarou and Hawkmon finally got back to the apartment, after a few hours of trying to settle things.

They couldn't believe how long this had taken! As they had made it to the store, Mako stood in front with a frown on her face. She told them that someone had thrown a rock though the window, however nothing was stolen.

Mako had told him that she had called the police and they were on the way. They had waited for the police to show up. Once the police arrived Mako and Mantarou spent close to an hour answering questions and filling out a report. Finally, when the cops left Mantarou and Hawkmon walked Mako to her car and then started their own way home. It had been a crazy night.

Mantarou couldn't wait to get home. He was tired and just wanted to go to bed. He knew it hadn't been smart going out as he had work the next day; but there was no way he would have Yolei gone out. And it made him feel better knowing she was home safe. Mantarou was still worried about Lee. The man was out there and the last thing Mantarou wanted was for Lee to get to Yolei.

Mantarou looked down at the sleepy bird. Hawkmon was also tired. Mantarou smiled at the bird, as he got his keys out. Mantarou put his key in the door but stopped when he turned the doorknob. Did Yolei not lock the door after he had left? Seriously he needed to talk to her.

Walking in with a frown Mantarou called to Yolei, however, she didn't answer. Maybe she'd gone to bed already? Mantarou frowned, but didn't want to wake her up, no he would talk to her tomorrow. Tell her she needed to careful, protect herself.

"Okay I'm going to bed," Hawkmon said as he started towards Yolei's room. Mantarou wished him goodnight and started towards the kitchen.

Just as Mantarou got to the kitchen rubbing his tired eyes he heard Hawkmon's worried voice, and then Hawkmon was there behind him.

"What happened?" Mantarou asked looking at the bird.

Hawkmon looked up at Mantarou with wide eyes. Hawkmon started, "Mantarou! Yolei... Yolei's not in her room and the room's a mess... and... and there's blood on the bed?!" Hawkmon screamed.

Hawkmon couldn't believe what he had seen once he had walked into the room. He had been tried and just wanted to beside Yolei. However, once he got into the room his tiredness had disappeared.

Yolei's room was a mess... things were thrown everywhere.... And he had spotted the blood on her bed. It wasn't a lot of blood but there was still blood... Hawkmon didn't know whose blood it was but prayed it wasn't Yolei.

Mantarou panicked after hearing Hawkmon. No! No! Mantarou went running into Yolei's room to see what Hawkmon had seen, and his heart stopped.

Mantarou froze as he saw her room... no! What the hell happened?! "Yolei? Yolei! Yolei!" Mantarou yelled looking around the house. No... Yolei... where the hell was Yolei?!

---

Mimi opened her eyes; the ringing was annoying. Getting up Mimi looked around for the light, wondering who would be calling this late. Getting up Mimi looked at the caller id and frowned seeing Yolei's number, was Yolei okay?

Answering the phone Mimi started asking if everything was okay? However, the voice Mimi heard on the other line surprised her. It wasn't Yolei but Mantarou and something was wrong.