Chapter 7

Hi All, please note this chapter/ story gets a bit dark from this point (close to end of chapter). Hope you are keeping safe and entertained!

Reminders: Minor details may be incorrect. This story contains OCs and some characters maybe OCC. Sorry for my grammar/spelling, and please no flames.

Note: This story does contain smut, lime; I suck at writing them thou.

WARNING: This story contains strong language. Rated M for language, violence, and mature content (smut/ lime).

Disclaimer: I do not own Digimon.

Chapter 7

Two weeks had gone by fast; it was already Friday. Yolei hadn't talked to Ken or his friends since that embarrassing day in Ken's office. She was thankful for that. It also looked like Ken's friends had forgotten about their invite to spend time together.

Yolei and Mako were busy at the store today. For some reason today had been a crazy day. Yolei couldn't wait until closing. She just wanted to go home, get in bed and relax.

"I can't believe you turned down a free trip," Mako said, as she stocked items on the sleeves. Mako couldn't believe Yolei would turn down Ryuu's invitation; it was to spend the weekend at a private resort! "There will be a lot of hot, rich men around. Who knows you may get lucky," Mako laughed.

"Shut up Mako," Yolei said. The last thing she wanted was just some random hot, rich man. No, she had her eyes on the prize.

Just then another customer walked into the store. Both girls turn to see who it was, and to Yolei's surprise it was Ken's friend Ryuu. Shit, this couldn't be good.

"What are you doing here," Yolei questioned, as Ryuu walked over towards Yolei. He smiled as he stood in front of her.

"I'm here to pick you up. You're coming with me to the resort," Ryuu stated. He knew Yolei didn't want to come but he wasn't going to take no for an answer.

"No! I told you I can't come," Yolei said. Why couldn't he understand no!

"Come on! It will be fun. Plus, it looks like you can use a break."

Sighing Yolei said, "Why don't you listen... I said no."

"Come on Yolei, you deserve a break!" Mako said as she moved over towards the two. "Beside I'll take care of the shop for you."

"See this short girl said she's hot everything covered, so you have no excuses." Ryuu said, sending Mako a smile. However, Mako didn't like being called short. She sent him a dirty look.

"Yolei you need to have more fun, you're starting to look old," Mako said. It was true all Yolei did was work and worry. She really needed to start having more fun.

Yolei couldn't believe Mako just said that! Sending her a frown, Yolei said, "Rude."

Ryuu couldn't help but laugh. This Mako girl just called Yolei old... he like her, beside she was cute.

"Okay, so it's clear. Yolei let's go!" Ryuu said as he grabbed Yolei and started to drag her out of the shop.

Yolei wasn't sure what was happening. Was Ryuu really taking her even though she said no?! Wait," Yolei started but Ryuu wouldn't hear it.

"No. You're going no matter what!" Ryuu said as they reached outside.

"Okay... wait... first we need to stop by my place. There's a few things I need to do," Yolei said as they exited the store and got into Ryuu's car. Yolei knew she had lost this battle. She might as well try to enjoy a weekend away with Ken and his friends. Maybe she could win Ken back on this trip!