Chapter 10

Reminders: Minor details may be incorrect. This story contains OCs and some characters maybe OCC. Sorry for my grammar/spelling, and please no flames.

Note: This story does contain smut, lime; I suck at writing them thou.

WARNING: This story contains strong language. Rated M for language, violence, and mature content (smut/ lime).

Disclaimer: I do not own Digimon.

Chapter 10

Ken was finally here; he looked up at the place Yolei was. It was some abandoned warehouse in the middle of nowhere. Ken took a deep breath to calm his nervous. Ken only thoughts were to find Yolei and keep her safe. But he needed to make sure he didn't do something stupid to piss Lee off.

Ken finally entered the warehouse. He walked deeper into the building but couldn't see well or hear anything. Hopeful Lee hadn't given Ken the wrong location. Just then Ken heard a noise from behind. Turning around Ken saw was something coming towards his face fast and then everything went black.

---

Ken slowly opened his eyes. His head hurt and he couldn't remember what had happened. He had been... looking for Yolei and then everything went black! He as hit with something shit!

Ken tried to get up to continue his search, however, noticed he was unable to move. He looked at himself and noticed he was tied to a chair. Struggling, Ken tried to break out. What the hell was Lee doing?! What the hell was the crazy man planning?! Ken was done with Lee's games. He just wanted to make sure Yolei was safe.

"Lee what the fuck is going on! Let me go now!" Ken yelled. He didn't know what type of game Lee was playing but he didn't like it.

Just then Ken heard a door being open and saw someone walking in. Ken knew it was Lee, however he wasn't alone. As Lee came near Ken, Ken got a better view of what Lee was carrying.

Ken cursed as he noticed an unconscious Yolei in his arms. What the hell had he done to her?

Ken struggled harder to get free. He needed to get Yolei away from Lee. "What did you do to her? Yolei? Yolei wake up!" Ken yelled.

"Don't worry, she's fine. She was being mouthy when I told her you were here. Needed to shut up the bitch," Lee said. As he stood in front of Ken, Lee smiled down on Yolei, then dropped her to the ground.

Ken heard a noise and knew Yolei was hurt. Fuck! If only he could free himself and get to her. Ken felt helpless. He was so close to Yolei but couldn't do anything for her. Ken had hurt Yolei many times and he knew he had to make it up to her. He knew he needed to get her free and away from Lee.

Ken knew getting angry won't help so he would try something else. "Lee you called me here, what do you want?" Ken asked. Ken knew Lee wanted something. And Ken was going to find out what.

Lee smiled at Ken, so finally he could hurt Ken, he could take the one thing Ken loved most...Yolei.

Smiling Lee looked down at Yolei. She was helpless and Lee could do whatever he liked and Ken couldn't do anything to stop him.

"Do you know what I want Ken? I want to hurt you... I want to take everything you love away from you. You ruined my life... so I thought why not ruin yours? Why don't I take something you love away from you... and I know you love Yolei," Lee said looking down at the purple haired woman on the ground.

"Look Lee... whatever you want just tell me and I can give it to you. You want to hurt me then hurt me, or take everything I have, take my money, my company whatever. This has nothing to do with Yolei," Ken pleaded. "So please leave her out of this!"