Chapter 5

Reminders: Minor details may be incorrect. This story contains OCs and some characters maybe OCC. Sorry for my grammar/spelling, and please no flames.

Note: This story does contain smut, lime, maybe even lemons; I suck at writing them thou.

WARNING: This story contains strong language. Rated M for language, violence, and mature content. You've been warned!

Disclaimer: I do not own Digimon.

Chapter 5

Yolei woke up with a headache. She didn't know what time she fell asleep last night but she knew it been late. Getting out of bed she looked at the time and panicked. It was 9am already! Shit, she needed to take Wormmon to Ken and then open the shop. Plus, she still needed to visit her mother. Rushing out of bed she ran into the bathroom to get ready.

She washed her face but suddenly stopped. Looking at herself in the mirror, Yolei frowned. Her eyes were swollen and pink. Crap it looked like she'd been crying all night. This wasn't good she couldn't let Ken know she had cried and that he was the reason.

She took some time trying to get them to look better, and once they were decent, she went looking for something to wear. Finally, when she was ready, Yolei went to wake up Hawkmon and Wormmon.

She found them sleeping on the couch with the TV still on. She should have checked on them last night before falling asleep. It was too late to worry about that now. She made her way over and started waking Wormmon. However; as she grabbed for him, Wormmon got startled and jumped out of her arms. Which resulted in Yolei tripping back and hitting her head against the coffee table as she landed on the ground. Thankfully the impact wasn't too hard.

Wormmon recovered quickly and looked down at Yolei in guilt. Running over he asked if she was okay. Yolei shook her head yes and told him it was just a little bump. Shaking her head again she quickly stood up and grabbed the worm. She started towards the exit and called Hawkmon to wake up. She needed to leave ASAP.

Hawkmon did wake up and looking over at his partner. He saw Wormmon in her arms and she was headed towards the door. She was saying something to him.

"Hawkmon, I'm going to drop Wormmon off. You need to get Mako to open the shop today okay?! I'm leaving you in charge," Yolei finished as she exited the apartment.

Hawkmon stared at the closed door in confusion for a while, until he finally decided to go back to sleep... whatever Yolei wanted him to do could wait.

----

As Yolei started her way to Ken's office, she couldn't help but notice Wormmon watching her.

"Are you sure you're okay? That looked like it hurt," Wormmon finally said. He felt bad for what he'd done this morning. She had surprised him. He had expected to see Ken but instead seen a woman and panicked... before he remembered where he was.

"Don't worry, I fall all the time so it's no big deal," Yolei said smiling down at him, "Hey are you hungry? I'm sorry I was in a rush that I forgot to ask."

Wormmon shook his head no and continued to look at her, "Yolei... I'm sorry about your father."

Yolei stopped walking for a second and looked down at him. Smiling she said, "Thank you. But I'm okay... It's been a while... I'm getting over it. Now we better get you back to Ken." With that she started again. Yolei lied, she couldn't forget her father. She missed him and everyday wished he were still here. However, she was trying to move on and as hard as it was Yolei knew she could do it.