Chapter 8

Hi All, please note this chapter is dark. Hope you are keeping safe and entertained!

Reminders: Minor details may be incorrect. This story contains OCs and some characters maybe OCC. Sorry for my grammar/spelling, and please no flames.

Note: This story does contain smut/ lime; I suck at writing them thou.

WARNING: This story contains strong language. Rated M for language, violence, and mature content (smut/ lime). Warning – this chapter touches on Suicide. There is information on seeking help at the end!

Disclaimer: I do not own Digimon.

Chapter 8

Yolei was busy packing her things. Once she had cried her heart out, she knew she couldn't stay here. She had called a taxi and was packing now. She just wanted to go home. Back to Hawkmon, and her true friends. She wanted to leave from this place as fast as she could. To be out of Ken's life once and for all.

Yolei closed her eyes remembering what had happened minutes ago. She still couldn't believe Ken would have hurt her like this. She couldn't believe this was happening. Why was it so hard for things to go Yolei's way? Just then Yolei's cell starting ringing. Yolei opened her eyes and looked at the phone on the other side of the room. She wasn't ready to talk to anyone right now, so she ignored it and started packing again.

However, once the ringing stopped it started again. Someone really wanted her to answer. Taking a deep breath, she went to grab her phone. She looked at the call display and read 'Mimi'. She took a few seconds to calm her emotions before picking up.

"Hi Mimi. What's up?" Yolei said, answering the call.

"Yolei..." Mimi started, but then stopped.

Yolei froze. Something was wrong. Mimi sounded sad, like she'd been crying. What was happening? What was going on? Yolei was starting to panic.

"I'm...I'm so sorry," Mimi sobbed. It took Yolei a while to understand what Mimi was talking about. Why was she apologizing to Yolei? Wait she said she was sorry. That could mean only one thing... her mother. Her mom was gone?!

"No! No, no, no, no, no! Mimi... says it's not true! Mimi!" Yolei sobbed, she felt her legs give out and Yolei fell to the ground sobbing. Her mother... no nothing happened to her mother. She was still alive, she had to be! She needed to still be here!

"Yolei I'm so sorry. I got a call from your mother's doctor... he said he couldn't reach you and that your mother-"

"NO!" Yolei screamed. She didn't want to hear her mother was dead! She couldn't hear it! She wasn't ready for this. Sure, Yolei knew this could have been a possibility, but Yolei had thought she could save her mom. That they was hope!

"Yolei, I called your brother and sisters and they will be here as soon as possible... Do you want me to come and get you?" Mimi said. Mimi knew Yolei would be a mess... Yolei had given her life up to help save their mother. Mimi knew Yolei would take this the hardest, that she would need her friends and family. But right now, right now Yolei was hours away. The only think that made Mimi relax was knowing that at least Yolei had Ken.

"..." Yolei didn't know what to say. She still couldn't believe this was happening. How was it that she was losing everything she loved in one day? Why was this happening to her? Yolei couldn't think right now, her brain wasn't working.

"Yolei! Yolei! Dammit answer me!" Mimi yelled. Mimi was worried; she didn't know what Yolei would do. She just hoped Yolei could pull herself together. Mimi wished she was there with Yolei.