Chapter 4

Reminders: Minor details may be incorrect. This story contains OCs and some characters maybe OCC. Sorry for my grammar/spelling, and please no flames.

Note: This story does contain smut, lime, maybe even lemon; I suck at writing it thou.

WARNING: This story contains strong language. Rated M for language, violence, and mature content. You've been warned!

Disclaimer: I do not own Digimon.

Chapter 4

Yolei was too shocked to say anything. Ken had to be joking... right? He couldn't be serious. No, he was joking, this was all a joke; because there was no way Ken would ask her of this!

"Ken, stop kidding around," Yolei said as she stared at the blue haired man, looking so dominating sitting behind his desk.

Yolei really hoped Ken was joking but looking at him right now he looked dead serious. She couldn't believe Ken would ask for something like this.

"I'm serious Yolei. You sign over your shop and your body to me and I'll give you all the money you need. No questions asked," he hissed. Ken was dead serious. He was pissed. How dare she use their friendship to get money out of him. She really was like the rest; he couldn't believe Yolei was like all the other girls. Fine, if she wanted something from him; he would also get what he wanted from her.

He'd been dying to touch her since the day in his room. He loved the noises coming from her mouth. He loved the way she moved under him and he wanted it again. He wanted to hear Yolei scream his name as he devoured her body. He wanted her so bad and he knew she wanted him. he had seen the way she looked at him and knew this was what she wanted too. However, she was just too scared to act on it. And it was half his fault for telling her to forget everything that had happened that faithful day in his room.

A part of Yolei panicked as she watched Ken stand and walk around his desk to come closer to her.

"Ken... please don't do this. Ask for anything else- anything I'll do it. You want the store I'll give it to you! Just please don't ask for... me," Yolei said looking down. She was ready to give him anything he wanted. She had already known he would want the store. That had been the one thing she had fought to keep but she was willing to give it to him. But for him to ask for her; after what he said to her, she thought he didn't want her. He really didn't want her he only wanted her body thou. Was Yolei okay giving Ken only her body when she knew that it would break her?

She really needed the money. Did she really even have an option. She had tried everything, but he was the only one that was willing to give her the money she needed. Yolei questioned if she was willing to sell her body for money? It was for her mother... she had too. She could get that money if... But...she was scared. She didn't want him to take her like this. She didn't want Ken to have her in exchange for money. She wanted Ken to love her. She wanted to hear him say he loved her and always would. It was true she wanted Ken to make love to her but not for money. She wanted his love.

"Yolei I want you, and I know you want me. If this is the only way to get what I want then I don't care," he said, coming to a stop in front of her. She continued to look down, not able to meet his eyes. She could feel him watching her and it was both scary and exciting. She shook her head no! She didn't know what to say. She wasn't ready to make a decision yet.

Ken frowned. Why would she say no? He knew she wanted him, and he'd wanted her, then why the hell was she denying it! He walked closer as she took steps back. He was going to make Yolei agree to his terms. He was going to treat this like any other business deal and Ken wasn't going to take no for an answer.