Chapter 1- new home

I was walking for some time when i saw a bad vampire. They scenced me and turned around my long blond hair blowing in the wind.

       "How dare you try to hurt these humans!" I yelled out to them.

"Now what is a little girl like you going to do?" They asked me.
sarcasticly. I walked over to the bad vampire and shoved my arm through his chest pulling out his heart. And making him drop dead. The people looked at me in awe as licked the blood off my hands.

"Who are you?" They asked.

"I am Elsa." I said. "My parents where the kurons. But they sent me away to keep me safe. I had a sister and a brother. Their names where Yuki and Kaname. They both loved me." I said with tears in my face.

   One month earlyer in the kiryu household.(3rd person)

     "Zero," ichiru said.
"Yes brother" he replyed with a smile on his face.
"Have you ever wanted a sister?" Ichiru asked
"I have thought about it before. And i think it would be nice to have a sister."He said with a smile. The boys where twins.

Current time in the woods.(elsas pov)

    They looked at me straingely. Thinking i was a normal girl. Then they asked.
"How would you like it if we took you in? Our own little daugher. The boys always wanted a sister?" They offered. I was more than happy to accept. They took me home to their house and gave me an old dress that was Mrs. Kyrius when she was my age. It fit perfectly. It was my faveret xolor too. Blue!!!!