chapter 15- the battle

A/N: sorry for the wait. The story will continue but first a disclaimer. Kanams sempi, would you like to take this one.
Kaname: i sure would alyssa
(Dies when kaname sais her name) :)
Kaname: Alyssa owns only the storyline even though she wishes she owned vampire knight. And she also wishes i actualy egsist. Sorry alyssa.
Its ok kaname sempi. That kinda hurt the heart doe. Well on with the story...

"RUKA!!!" We all yelled. I grabbed my artamiz. I was in my uniform already. Kaname was right behind me. We found ourselvs face to face with RIDO. There is my little puppet. I looked at him.

"Long time no see, bastard" that word slipped out of my lips coted in venom. He chuckled. And saw the ring. He looked at kaname.

"Good choice kaname." He said sadisticly. I walked ober to rido and bitch slappes his pureblood face. (A/N: there is no other way to put it.) He looked at me and ge grabbed my rist. Zero pulled his gun on him. Then he dropped me and turned to ruka. Then his fangs pirsed her neck and she screamed agan. Tears began to well in my eyes. It was time.

"Yuki, do you remember when you asked me why i seemed so framailear?" I said. She nodded.

"Well, its time you knew. And i walked ober to her. Zero nodded and so sis kaname.

"Come back to me my sister." I wispered and dug my fangs in her neck. And she passes out in my arms. The headmaster looked at me in shock. And suddenly she awoke. Her hair was long like my platnum blonde hair. She looked at me. Then she hugged me.
"Elsa, you are my sister?And kaname is our brother?" She asked. Kaname and i nodded.

"Can you still fight?" I asked. And she nodded. I smiled. Tossed her her artamiz. And it turned sythe much like mine. And we sl8ced rido doen the middle. He was dead. And ruka was safe. And thats when i saw her. Shizuca hio. She looked at me. And i killed her. Then i recognised him.

"ICHIRU???" I said. He looked at me. And he nodded. I ran and hugged him. And he just brushed me aside. Tears welled in my eyes.

"ICHIRU, IT HAS BEEN 10 YEARS, WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?" I asked. I knew he heared the venom in my voice.

"Elsa, its none of your buisnes." He said. I looked at him

" TELL ME GOD DAMNIT!" I yelled. He turned to face me.

"You are such an idiot." He said. He saw the hatred in my eyes.

"You where with that monster whent you?" I asked him.

"Is there a problem with that?"