chapter 12- olaf joines the story

A/N: olaf is joining the story thanks to a little girl at my friends church. And he will stay. Also sorry to all the fans of Anna😓

I told kaname about my powers and he told me to show him what i could do. I made a snowman named Olaf. He was sooo cute. Just like before Anna died. My life was never the same knowing that the bad vampire that attacked killed anna.

Flashback:

It was the day of the attack. And zero, ichiru, and I where playing in our bedroom. Mother and father brought a small babby girl into the room. I recognised the girl right away. Tears began to form in my icey blue eyes. I ran up to her.
"ANNA! OH HOW I'VE MISSED YOU!!" I cried. And the boys lookes confused. I held my sister close to me. Zero looked at me with a look of shock and ichiru with a look of happyness. I was with my babby sister. Mommy and daddy left.

"Boys this is my biological babby sister anna. She is the youngest."
I said to them. The looked at me.

"So,  it's you, kaname, yuki, and anna?" Ichiru asked. And I nodded.

"Man mrs. Kuron must have been buisy!" Zero laughed. And annas eyes opened revealing a beautifull emerald green. Then mother took anna from me. And I never saw her again. It wasn't until i found her body,  I knew she was dead.

I looked at kaname. And tears swelled in my eyes. He held me close to him. He looked at me.

"You miss her dont you?" He asked me. I nodded and ran to olaf.

"Elsa, is that you?" He asked.

"Olaf, it's me." I confermed. He hugged me. And i made him his own flurry. He was awesome to have around. Aspesialy when i wasn't in kanames arms. He was mt friend. Olaf and I mourned anna. And we where both happy with kaname. It was great. I was glad that olaf was back.

A/N: hey guys!!!! Sorry this is chapter is all over the place!!!! Love you!