Chapter 7- friendly banter.

It has been two years, and i am somehow still sixteen, kaname is eighteen still too. Its confusing. But i think its the blood bond we have that is keeping us young. "I still wear my ring mom." I thought. Kaname looked at me.
"What are you thinking about?" He asked. I didnt awnsure. It was the day our parents died. I look at Zero. He looks at me and we run off. Kaname just watches.
"Oh Elsa, thats why i love you, your atitude towards things is un believable. You are amazing." Kaname wispered to himself. I alawys thought no matter how hard i tried, I could never one up him.even thouvh I didn't need too.
"Elsa it's pointless!" Zero called.
"Oh is it Zero?" I replyed. We raced to Yuki, as our tradition was to race every year in honor of our parents.
"Zero its pointless! You can never beat me!!!!!!!" I called. He ran
"What makes you think that?" He asked. I already won. He looked up. He reached Yuki and said.
"You are right elsa, its pointless."
"So you admit to defeat?" I asked.
"Fine Elsa I admit to defeat." He said. Kaname runs up to me and hugged me. He sees that Zero is butthurt about losing. He is a sore loser, he realy is! He never wins!
"Zero, I will race you" he said.
"Kaname are you nuts! Zero will blow you out of the water! He is hard to beat!!!!!" She said. Kaname looks at me in disbeliefe.
"How do yoy beat him every time?" He asked skeptical.
"I just do!" I say and give him a kiss on the cheek. So they race and sure enough kaname wins. Its funny to see zero about to punch me! But i take him down. I throw kaname on the ground for good mesure. That is why i love him. He can take a good beating.