Chapter 5-Kaname's return.

It had been a year since Yuki and I became besties. Zero would play with us and he would laugh. Soon, an eleven year old boy came over. Sudenly I heared her yel" Kaname!" I looked over and he recognised me. She ran over to his arms and i smiled. Sudenly, anger welled through me i saw her, with my brother. I walked out of the room. I ran to zero crying.
"Elsa, whats wrong?" He asked me. I cried my eyes out for a minout. He looked at me and i awnaured.
"Its kaname. He is my brother and seeing him with Yuki made me jelous." I admited. Yuki came and got me. She saw how sad i was and hugged me.
"Elsa, i'm sorry if i made you jelous." She said to me.
"Kaname wants to see you." She said. I looked at her. She could see the happyness in my eyes. I ran to kaname and jumped into his arms. Tears where running down both of our faces. I missed him so!
"Big brother!" I cried. I nusseled my face into his colarbone and he sat on the couch. Zero watched in amazement.he looked at my happyness.
"Kaname, " he said
"Zero, thank you for taking care of her. I want to take her home with me." He said."I want zero too." He said. We left with him that night and we didn't know what waited. All that mattered is i had kaname.