chapter 3, the attack

I am nine now. I made the dress into a shorter one and use the tights from when i found them. My mother walks in.
"Hello beautiful!" She said
"Mommy!" I yelled and jumped into her arms. She looks at the dress i am wearing and notices the perfect stitchwork. She looked at me in amazement. I was proud of my work, and she could tell.
"Did you make this?" She asked me. I looked at her and nodded.
"Ichiru helped me!" I said smiling.
"You did an amazing jod sweatheart!" She said. I looked at her. "And i made mommy something!" I exclaimed! I pull out a small sack. And she opens it. In the sack was an unmeltable ice crystal ring. She put it on.
"Elsa, this is beautiful!" She exclaimed.
" i have one too!" i said. And showed her she gave me a hug. Sudenly i saw daddy come inside the house. You could see the panic in his eyes.
"Get them to safty!" He yelled.
"Mommy, whats going on?"I asked. She told me about the bad vampire and her mate. He was on the hunters asosiation exicution list.so his lover came to avenge him. I ran withZero and Iciru toards our room. I heared someone coming. The door opened and Ichiru stared into her eyes. The eyes of Shizuca Hio stared into my soul. The next thimg i knew her fangs piersed zeros skin. A man came, he brought us to his house. Where zero and i have been ever scince.