Chapter 14- Secrets revealed

A/N: sorry for the wait on chapter 14. I have been buisy with moving abd i finaly ha e free time. And again i am sorry for the wait. And i  eed someone to do the disclaimer.
Olaf: ooh! Alyssa!!! Can i do it?
(By the way,  my name is alyssa.)
And yes olaf you can do the disclaimer.

Olaf: alyssa doent own frozen or vampire knight. She just owns the story line. And repect the fact that the dance sequence in this video is prwtty epic!!!!
Thanks Olaf!!! Ok on with the story.....

Yuki and I looked at Zero in a state of shock. He looked at yuki and pulled her in his arms. She just accepted it. Then i asked.

"Father, did you ever have a wife?" He looked at me. And nodded his head.

"She was killed by a bad vampire." He said sadly. Then not wanting to pry. I said to him sympathrticly.

"My parents where also killed by a bad vampire." Kaname looked at me. I looked into is redish brown eyes. Authors note: i  ador that color. He looked back at me. Then he scenced something.

"Kaname, what is it." I said. He looked me and replyed.

"Rido Kuran." I heared a shake in his voice. Kaname, scared? Who is this man? I thought to myself. Then suddenly I hared a girl scream. I knew who it was automatically.

"RUKA!" We all yelled.

A/N: clifhanger!!!!! Sorry i wanted to. 💗 you all