Chapter 13- the proposal.

I was with olaf  one day when Kaname apeared out of nowhere. He looked at me, pulled me into his arms. He looked at me. I knew what he was going to say. He was going to ask me to mary him. I could feel it. And i was right. He got down on one knee and he looked into my icy blue eyes.

"Elsa, my beloved sister,and the love of my life. Will you spend the rest of iternity with me, and be my bride?" He asked me. Tears welled in my eyes. I looked at him.

"Yes, i will Kaname." I cried. He slid the ring on my left hand. He held me close to him. He was perfect. He didn't understand my powers but he would learn to. I ran to fathers office. I found  talking with father. He looked at me. I ran up to them and held my hand out. They looked at me.

"Kaname asked me to marry him!" I said. Fathers eyes widened. He looked into my icy blie eyes and he cried.

"Daddys little girl is getting married!!!!!!" He yelled. Master yagari ran in and stared at him in shock.

"Elsa, dis he blow a gaskit?" Master yagari hi asked. I laughed at him.

"No, master. Kaname and i are getting married." I told him. He smiled at me and then he ran up to me and held me close to him.

"I love you kido." He wispered. I hugged him tightly.

"I love you too master." I wispered back.  Zero and yuki came in the room. I senced their presents. they knew i did. And they ran over. They looked puzzled for a minuet.

"Why is father crying Elsa?" Yuki asked. And i think she knew why.

"He is crying because i am getting married." I told her. She looked at me in a state of shock.

"Kaname asked you to marry him, didn't he?" She said. I nodded my head. Zero pulled me into a tight hug. After the hug broke. Zero did the unimaginable. He pulled yuki in his arms and KISSED her! Zero, you made me a proud sister that day. I was excited for the next chapter in our lives to begin. And oh was it going to be hell.