Chapter 16- On pointe.

A/N: i am taking insparation from other authors. And yes i know there are spelling errors. So do not judge me.

Yuki: hey alyssa-kun?

Yeah Yuki? Whats up.

Yuki: What does this song have to do with the story?

Yuki, sweetheart, it doesnt. It is just a go to song i like. And i have a question. Do you like it?

Yuki:Yeah, its pretty, just like you! Love u alyssa!!!!

Love u too yuki. Would you like to take this?

Yuki: sure. On with the story...

"Is there a problem with that?" Ichiru asked. I looked at him.

"Tell me the truth Ichiru, why did you go with her?" I asked him. He could hear the anger in my voice.

"Because i fell in love with her." He said. I gasped and looked at him. I walked over to the dead shizuka hio in disgust.

"ICHIRU! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU! HOW CAN YOU LOVE THE WOMAN WHO HURT YOUR BROTHER?!!?!?!?!" I yelled. He walked over to me.

"Because i have good taste. Mrs. Kuran." He said. Zero glared at hsi twin. Yuki looked at me. And I walked over to kaname.

"And we are not married yet ichiru." I said. He looked at me.

"Ichiru you are a disgrace to the kiriu family." Zero said. Then he looked at me. I glared at him.

"Fisty, my little vampire pet." He said with an evil smile on his face.
He threw a box at me.  I opened it.

"Russian pointe?" I said. Then ichiru winked at me. He knew i could dance on pointe the shoes where jet black. Then i opened the gear and put them on. They where pree sewn by ichiru. Then kaname held me and i balanced on pointe

(Authors note: thr shoes are in the image above

(Authors note: thr shoes are in the image above.) I looked at ichiru. He smiled at me.

"Ichiru..." he walked over to me.

"You're welcome Elsa." He hugged me. Zero looked at kaname.

"Class is about to start." He said. And we walked to class. I left my pointe shoes on. We walked into class. Hanabusa noticed the shoes.

"Whats with the shoes." He asked. Then everyone looked at me.

"Elsa, show us." Master yagari aksed. Truly intrested now. I climbed on the desk and kaname held my hand to balance me. I whent up on pointe again and hanabusas eyes widened.

"Wow, what type of shoes are those?" Ruka asked. Then i pulled  two boxes out of my bag. Handing one to ruka and rima. They opened them. Then they knew.

"You gave us russian pointe shoes? Why?" She asked. Then i looked into her light brown eyes.

"Just like old times Ruka." I said