Kaylie

Kaylie: Monday at three seventeen I'm was walking home from school, I stop at the pawn shop, and gave the man a necklace, solid gold not even worn yet. I said. I went home and saw my little sister Ally, (she has Myasthenia Gravis, a rare disease witch weakened her mussels), Hey look what I found, it's a picture of a redwood tree, beautiful right. She said. Why do you want to see a tree? I asked. I don't know, but it looks beautiful. She said, as I helped her in the house. Minus Ally sickness, were a normal family mom use to work for the Real Estate, but she left her job when Ally got sick, and dad works for police department, and Aunt Kathy helps out with mom a lot at home, she tired due to taking care of Ally, she home school her so she can get all the help and attention she need. We were at dinner we talk about the little things, school, life, Ally we try to act like it's ok with her but another part of her disease, is it hard for her to swallow, she has a feed tube to help her eat better), Ok so listen up, Wednesday is Joey birthday, and tomorrow, Ally has to get her blood transfusion so Kaylie, you now what to do. Mom said. Yes I do. I said. Little did she know I had a plan.