Susie

Susie: Our life wasn't always like this, we were once a happy family,Blake and I were working, spending time with the kids, then Ally got sick. (Flashback 12 years ago) Were your sister? I asked. Sleeping. Joey said. Hey Ally Gator, wakie, wakie her face look like she was in pain, I took her to the doctor. What is it a growth serie, a sprain. I asked the doctor. We will have to run more test but we will let you know soon. He said. Later that week we learned I was holding Ally while Jack and Kaylie were playing. So what Ally has is a disease called Myasthenia Gravis, it's a very rare disease that weakness her muscle and nerves. He said. I was so hurt and shocked my little girl was sick, I might loose one of my kids. I thought. What are the treatment? My husband Blake asked. Medicine, physical therapy,put a feed tube in her, a blood transfusion. He said. I will be willing to give my blood to Ally. I said. I'm sorry Mrs.Fink, but Ally's blood type of A positive, your B Negative and so is your husband. He said. I was crush. But one of your children is the same Blood type as Ally. He said. Who? I asked. Kaylie. He said. I looked at her playing with Joey, I couldn't imagine using one child to save the other, but see Ally in pain, I had to. After that it was Ally's and Kaylie first blood transfusion, I didn't want to look, because I knew my daughter was going to be in Pain, but I had to do this for my other daughter.