Ally

Ally: My parents were quite after the court date the judge said the next date would be in a week, so dad decided to treat us to a family day, he was taking us to the wood, we would see the lake and the trees, I always wanted to go. As we loaded up the car mom saw us. Blake, what are you doing?! She said running up to the car. I'm taking Ally, Joey and Kaylie to the woods, you should come to. He said. No Blake, she needs doctors and if we take her to the woods she will get hurt or worse. She said. Susie, listen we let her live her life in a bubble, I want her to have fun once and awhile. He said trying to get him. If you take her, you will regret it. She said grabbing him. No, Susie if you don't get in the car with us I want a divorce. He said. You what? She asked. I done Susie, you can't baby or use our children like that anymore, now we are going to the woods as a family, so join us or we're done. He said. Mom looked at him, and she got in the car with us. The whole ride was quite, to the woods. As we drove thought it was so beautiful, I saw the tree not just in the books or the nature channel, but what I saw was life. As we got out of the car I was on dad's back as we walked thought. I never felt this happy, in a while, the last time I felt happy was when, I got asked out to a dance by this body named Seth Kyle, he made me feel like I was special, he was sick too he had Epilepsy, (which caused him to have seizures), but still we shared or first kiss, he hang out at my house, then the hospital throw all the sick kids a dance and I was his date, mom took me out and bought a beautiful dress for me, we dance and had a great time, the next day he had a seizure, which put in a coma, I was by his side for ten days until his family decide to pull the plug, I was a wreak, I lost the love of my life. I tried to not remember him, when I saw a big oak tree, I look so beautiful to me, for some reason, I didn't know why. I tied a rubber band onto one of the strong branches. What are you doing Ally? Joey asked. Making this my tree, Ally tree. I said.