Joey

Joey: I'm always out of the house a lot, yesterday I turn seventeen and my whole life has been crap, we try to act like we're one big happy family, but were not, my parents and sisters are always fight about Ally or something else they can care less if i'm gone or not, so yesterday it was my birthday, I never really had a party, well because we try to act like were normal on our birthday or Christmas, so on my birthday I go to a movie or hang with my friends at the gas station, until my dad or one of his buddy come and get me and bring me home or to take me to the hospital because Ally's sick, and today she was again, Office Doug (my dad's partner we call him Uncle Doug) came and got my and brought we to the hospital, Ally was sick, when our family gets together sometimes it for a birthday, a graduation but we always come when someone is sick and dying that's when we see everyone, when Ally was sick, I was outside with our Nana, when a man in a suite walked into the room where mom, Ally, Kaylie and a doctor were. Are you Mrs. Susie Fink. He said. Yes. My mom said. You have be served. He said giving her an envelope. Kaylie, you're suing us? She asked. Yes, I want you to stop make me give my blood to Ally, it my body I should do what I want with it. She said. Then my mother slapped her, after that Kaylie left the room.