Kaylie

Kaylie: What was that Adam? I asked. Kaylie, you need a Lawyer to help you with the this case, and you came to me right? He said. I never asked for you to turn my family against each other, let alone me. I said. Kaylie, we need one more case, and if the jury likes your story, you're done, you don't have to give your blood our anything anymore to Ally. He said. Then he walked and suddenly stopped, and fell to the grown. I then learn the reason why Adam wanted to help me, he was sick as well, he had a stroke, so that's why he wanted to take my case, and fight for my rights, he knows what it was like to want to have control over your body. The next week I had a new lawyer, and it came time for the last trial before the vote. May I call Mrs................Stop! Joey said coming in. Joey, what are you doing, you should be with Ally? Dad said. Mr. Blake do we have a problem? The Judge asked. I called Aunt Kathy to stay with her, mom dad Ally wanted you to know that she wants the surgery, and that she wants this to stop, here I have her on the phone. He said putting it on speaker. Mom, dad, everyone of the courtroom, for twelve years I have been sick, I had my sister help me by given her blood to me, so I asked my parents mom and dad, I ready. She said. Well I gust the case is dismissed. She said. After that I went to my parents. Kaylie, baby if we hurt you I'm so sorry. Mom said. No, mom daddy, it's ok I'm sorry I put this on you. I said hugging them. The next day Ally went into surgery, I saw her on the hospital bed thing and I went to her. Kaylie, I wanted to say thank you for helping me. She said. I love you Ally. I said hugging her. Then something went wrong, a bad cut left her bleeding too much, she was in a coma, my parents didn't want to keep her in that state of pain anymore, so they pulled the plug, Ally was gone. It's been six years I am now twenty one, Ally would have been seventeen today, it was June twenty first her birthday. Where is it? Mom said. Right there. Joey said pointing it out. He remembered where it was. Each year on her birthday we put rubber bands on her tree to remind us of her.   

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jun 15, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

My Sister's Keeper 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें