Judge David

Judge David: Each and everyday a child will come in telling me their story on how an adult or their parent's hurt them, but with Kaylie it was different, she came in, as I was getting ready to talk to her, first I asked her did she want something to drink. Yes, please. She said. Do you want, Sprite, apple juice, water, Coke or Dr. Pepper? I asked. Dr. Pepper. She said as I gave it to her while I had a Apple juice. So Mr.Carson told me you want to sue your parents? I asked. Yes, I am being forced to give my sister my blood. She said. So you want the rights to your body is what your saying. I asked. Yes, I want it to just stop, find someone else then me. She said. Then she look at the picture of my son )who was killed in a suicide shooting). I didn't know he was your son. She said. You know Max? I asked. They mention him on the news, was it hard when you found out? She asked. The hardest part was trying to keep my marriage together, but it didn't work out like we want, I get way your parents did what they had to do for your sister, as parents we want to help our children, but it is your body and they have no right to take it for you, so I'll take your case. I told her. Oh My God, thank you. She said leaving.