Joey

Joey: Even though my life is not that good as we try to make it I still will look out for my little sister's. Today I was on the stand for the court case between my parents and Kaylie. (I always wonder why did Mr.Carson take Kaylie case, did he wanted to help her, or did he like little girls in the sick way), so I took the stand, Kaylie's lawyer came up. Joey, tell us about your life. Mr.Carson asked. Its pretty normal, I go to school, hang out with friends. I said. Do you always fight with your parents? He said. Sometimes, like my grades or that i'm always out a lot. I said. So your parents let you do whatever you want? He said. No, they have limits for me, other wise I do drugs or get a girl pregnant. I said. Have you done, drugs or gotten someone pregnant? He said. No, I never did. I said. Objection, why are you doing this? Mom and dad's lawyer asked. Because Joey, is hiding something he doesn't want us to know, right Joey? He said. No I have nothing to hide. I said. Our son tells us everything, he is a good boy! Mom said. Mrs. Fink please, continued Mr.Carson. The Judge said. Joey, let me ask you do you hate the fact, that you parents make your sister give up her own blood to her other sister, and you wonder if you would be next? He said. No. I said. Stop it now, he is just a boy, you are ruining our family, and turned our own daughter against us! Mom said. Mrs. Fink, one more incident like that I will throw you in jail. The Judge said. No more questions. He said.