Chapter 11: Movie Marathons

"Chemistry is you touching my mind and setting my body on fire." 

Chapter 11" Movie Marathons

Evangeline's POV

"Hey Mols." I call as I rest my bag on the kitchen island. "Mols?"

"Here, I almost died. Either teach me how to cook or come home earlier!"

"Yes boss." I get cooking and throw a mismatched meal her way, which she swallows whole. "You're gonna choke one day. How's Matthew?"

"He's good, but kinda weird sometimes. His rants last forever."

"Okay dear." I reply just as the doorbell rings, I jog over and open it. "Hi there." A boy around Mollie's age stands at the door with a parcel in his hands, who looks exactly like Elijah. "Hi Mini Elijah."

He chuckles softly and I don't miss the way Mollie reacts, "Hi, I'm Daniel. You must be Eva and Mollie."

"That we are, what is it we can do for you?"

"Well uncle Cas asked me to deliver this," He passes me a package and turns to Mollie who blushes under his gaze.

"I'm going to grab some food, you're welcome to come in. Is there anything you want?"

"No thanks, I'm fine. I'll be out of your hair in a minute or two." Him and Mollie disappear to the lounge while I open my package.

'To the most beautiful woman I know, here are your favourite flowers, I know you're not one for jewels or other expensive things so I went for sunflowers. I can't wait to see you again my little flower.

C x.' The note reads, I pull the sunflowers out and put them in a vase.

The front door shuts and Mollie comes in, her face alight with excitement. "Oh he's amazing mama, smart, gorgeous, funny. Melting right now." She falls onto a stall to show her dramatic statement. "He's going to call me and we're gonna go out somewhere nice."

"I'm happy for you kiddo."

"Aww these are stunning, are these from the elusive Casper the friendly ghost."

"They are." I reply, grinning like a fool. She brushes the petals tenderly before sprinting to the couch.

"Theo James marathon?"

"Do it!" She slides Divergent into the DVD player and we immediately concentrate on that while simultaneously shoving popcorn into our mouths. "He's so gorgeous, take that shirt off... ohh the back muscles."

"Have you seen Casper's back yet?"

"Besides in the suits, no."

"So about Danny.."

"Already on the nicknames, hmm?"

"Shh, do you think I should give him a chance?"

"What I've learned about the DeMarco's are that they are fiercely protective, loyal, gorgeous and they don't take well to rejection. But I trust them with a lot, you should too. If you like him, go for it."

"Thanks mama, what about Matthew though? He's so kind and smart, I can't pick between them."

"Why don't you talk to them both? See who you can connect with, you'll obviously have to tell them that you're speaking with the other thought otherwise that's torturing the poor kids."

"Yeah I suppose, I'll think about it later. Theo James is way too distracting."

"Good point." We fall asleep on the couch to the sweet sound of Theo James's voice. At four AM my phone rings, jolting me awake. "Hello." I ask into the phone groggily.

"Hi, sorry for waking you. I just needed to hear your voice." Casper mumbles back, embarrassed.

"It's fine, I should probably be getting to bed anyway." I clear my throat and shove Mollie off the couch. "Mols I think Theo is in your bed."

"Theo James?!" Mollie exclaims excitedly.

"No Theo my foster brother, you can stay in my room tonight. I'll take the couch." She nods and skips into my room. "You're welcome." I say softly.

"Eva." Casper says through the phone.

"Here." I say through a yawn.

"Why don't you come and stay at mine?"

"It's like four AM."

"No Eva it's midnight, you read your clock wrong."

"Oops. Fine, I'll be there in half an hour." I hang up the phone, grab my makeup stuff, my toothbrush, my hairbrush, my dress and my shoes. I brush through my hair and clean my face, making myself somewhat presentable. I change into some leggings and a long top, sliding my boots on after that.

I get in my car and head over to his penthouse. When I get there the door man stops me, knowing Casper had told him I was coming I just say my name and he lets me in, telling me where to go. Listen dickwad I know how to work a goddamn elevator.

As soon as the doors open I strut into Casper's penthouse and throw myself on his couch. "Hi there little flower." He whispers next to my ear.

"Hey." I mumble and bury my face further into the couch.

"You're adorable." I just grunt softly in response. He lifts me into his arms and I snuggle into his warm chest. I must admit it feels damn nice against my cold face. Considering I had to have the AC on really high so I didn't fall asleep on the ride over.

He takes my boots off and lays me down on something really comfortable. He lays down next to me and brushes my hair from my face, running it through his fingers. "You're so beautiful." He mumbles, thinking I'm asleep. "I'm so happy I found you, you fixed everything that day I met you. I was crumbling, losing all hope and then you walked in. The embodiment of beauty and light, I don't want to destroy you, but I'm too selfish to let you go. I just hope I can give you and Mollie everything you deserve, everything you've been deprived of."

"Just ask me out already Cas." I say softly, with a small laugh.

"Of course you're awake." He replies, a smirk attached to his face. "Okay Eva Claire, will you go out with me?" He whispers into my ear making me shiver slightly.

"Yeah that sounds fun." He chuckles softly and pulls me closer to him, resting my chest on his chest. "You're not wearing a t-shirt."

"Well done captain obvious." He kisses the crown of my head and sighs. "Go to sleep mi amore, you can talk more tomorrow." I give in to sleep and listen to his heartbeat like my favourite song. On repeat.