Chapter Eleven-Short pt. 2

The humanism in the sultry music breathing through the bar's speakers created quite a relaxing scenery under the faint lights

The humanism in the sultry music breathing through the bar's speakers created quite a relaxing scenery under the faint lights. Stephanie's head pressed against Andre's chest as she swayed to the beat of music as he did the same. The two ended up being the last people on the dance floor, for they couldn't dance to save their lives but not knowing how to dance is just as enjoyable. Stephanie's fingers glided over his chest as she hummed along to Lauryn Hill's nimble vocals as the record came to an end.

A couple of bartenders began to ease the audio and clean up the rest of the lounge area. Andre noticed their quiet presence and sensed that they were going to be closing down soon. Relaxing his hands right over her lower back, he leaned into her ear and spoke. "We should probably get going, it's almost three in the morning."

"I'll get Cari in the morning from Mrs. Bakers." Stephanie drew herself backward from Andre and met his lowly hooded eyes. She watched his luscious and lengthy tongue cascade over his lips for moisture and leaned up to press her lips against his. She enjoyed his wet kisses, her insides ignited with a fiery ardor. Andre nibbled on her lower lip, begging her to give him more of her heated affection, but her pecks was all he received. His hands ventured carefully to her backside where he gently grabbed ahold of her, this only made Stephanie feel hotter than what she was before.

"What you kissing me like that for? You acting up." Andre rested his hands comfortably and Stephanie didn't mind. He gave her a smirk and head raise as Stephanie blushed.

"Why are you touching me like that? You're the one acting up." She teases as her hands link together behind his neck. His stature compared to hers was a pain for her, but Andre loved looking down to her essence.

"Mhm, give me another kiss." Andre wouldn't even let Stephanie make the attempt before he stole a juicy kiss from her and afterward linked his arm around her shoulders. Stephanie slipped a twenty under their tab at the bar and the two waltzed towards the exit of the building.

Getting into Stephanie's car that was parked a few doors down, Andre piped up the air conditioner due to the humidity outside. Resting his muscles, Stephanie placed the gear in drive and headed home. Andre felt a little too relaxed he was beginning to fall asleep. Luckily Steph was able to wake him up just by turning off the air.

"Baby stop, it's hot outside." Andre turned the knob on the dial and snuggled against the side of his door.

"Stay awake and talk to me, you can't possibly be tired Dre." Stephanie took a deep breath approaching a red light and glancing at Andre. Glancing up at the vibrant red light, she took a look around the car to see minimal movement and quickly placed the car in park. Removing her seatbelt she giddily climbed over the console and sat gently on Andre's lap. Her lips touched his glowing tattoos causing him to ease out of his light slumber. Andre naturally gave his hands pleasure on her backside as she stiffened up to kiss his lips. Their tongues roamed with french elegance as they both fought for a complete dominance. Saliva extracting all over each other's lips, Andre felt himself hardening in his pants. Stephanie was more into the scene than he was, she was frustrated from their sexual tension, she wanted to feel and be relieved.