Chapter Twelve

Andre stood silently outside the shower door, anxious to be close to Stephanie

Andre stood silently outside the shower door, anxious to be close to Stephanie. He was in a place where nothing else mattered besides their intimacy at three or four in the morning. Clouds of steam fogged up the ceiling as the inside of the translucent shower doors rained. His emotions went up and down when it pertained to his life. He overall went up and down, but each must to get to their highest point of all. Here his was, here was his highness. He wasn't coming down from it anytime soon. Andre was ready to rain his spirit over Stephanie's.

Slipping his thumb over the handle, pressing down he gently opened the door before placing his large foot inside the wet tiles. He immediately felt the heat, the sexual tension was back. His eyes first drew to her backside. Droplets caressed her dripping body as she leaned over to wet her simplistic curls. Her hips were widened over a span Andre never noticed, her figure perfect enough for him. Finally making his presence known, Dre closes the shower door. Stephanie opens her eyes and presses her palms to wipe the as she turns around. She watched his eyes travel to hers making her nipples harden just from one look. She could barely hold herself stable when she gawked over his glistening chest, down to his torso, and his lower shaft. Her leg muscles tightened as she eyed his colossal master piece.

Neither of the two spoke, they didn't know what to say. It wasn't an Adam or Eve moment, they weren't afraid to be naked. They wanted to be, they wanted to see each other in a new light of day. Dre stiffly walked towards the head of the shower, his eyes never leaving Steph's and used his hand to grab a cloth off the bar. He rinsed it over the water and brought the cloth to his face before covering his nose and mouth with it and closing his eyes momentarily. Stephanie grew weak in her knees watching everything he was doing.

"This smells like you baby."

"It is me." She whispered shyly looking away from him. Andre folded the cloth in his fist before walking around the left side of her body and stopping behind her. His lips connected sweetly with her jawline and traveled to her neck. Arms wrapped around her torso, and his immense figure pressed up against hers. The water bounced off of their bodies with pressure. "Dre..." her voice little and inaudible, she wanted his attention.

"Yes baby?"

"I feel you." Voice still aching from the touch, her neck broke sweat against his chest and she closed her eyes. Andre's lips eased down her neck and to her shoulder blade.

"Baby you're so beautiful." He cooed and this only made Stephanie weaker. She found her ankles soon to give out, she was already tired, but his small talk and sexual gestures only made her want more.

Andre slipped his fingers gingerly across her breast and pressed the pad of his finger into her sensitive areas, Stephanie automatically moaned with affection. Her heart fluttered as she arched her back from his gentle touch, the repetitive motion made her tightly close her legs together. "Hm baby."

More aggressive behavior began as Dre marked his territory over her neck unconsciously while he palmed her breast with pressure. He wasn't afraid to place his free hand where he knew she wanted to be touched. Discovering that her legs were closed, he grunted trying to pry them open but as soon as she let him open her legs, nothing but her juices flowed down her thighs and over his hand.