My Possessive Alpha Mate

Life can change in an instant. It could be perfectly normal one moment, then change the next and everything is destroyed.

My life wasn't normal in the way you would think as normal, but it was for someone like me. A werewolf!

But even that can change.

I was a normal eighteen year old girl. I had long brown hair, and golden eyes. I had friends, I went to school, I trained and exercised, and watched tv. But everything changed on my eighteenth birthday. And it started where most kids go everyday, school!

Chapter 1: Happy bloody birthday!

"Kora you coming?" my best friend Ashley calls.

"Yeah," I yell back and grab my bag. Oh school. Why must I have to go today of all days? I mean really, I think we should get the day off when it's our birthday.

Today I turned eighteen years old. Now an adult. Now I can make my own choices and do my own thing. Not that, that would ever happen. I'll most likely spend the rest of my life in my pack like a lot of us do. I'm a pretty decent fighter for my age and also being a girl, they claim I'm a vital part in our packs forces. Not that I really care, I never get to be in the action, not that we ever have any action.

My days go by usually the same way. I wake up, go to school, come home and do homework, then train and exercise, then sleep. Then the cycle starts over again.

I'm almost never home, I pretty much live at the pack house with all the training I do. Also home is pretty quiet. It's just my mom and me. She tells me my dad died in a car crash soon after I was born. I wish I could have known him but this is the way fate is I guess.

"Happy birthday Kora!!" my friend Grace screams as I walk down the school hallway.

I'm tackled into a hug by her and several others. I laugh and hug them back.

"Well hello guys," I laugh,"Thanks for the birthday hugs."

"18 more where those came from," Josh winks at me as he lets go.

I roll my eyes at him. He's such a flirt but I've know him for so long he's like my brother.

"Party is tonight at the pack house," Esme tells me.

I smile and nod,"Can't wait!"

The bell rings before we can say anything else. We say our goodbyes and disperse to our classes.

It's weird though. My first three classes I start to feel ill and slightly lightheaded. Even my human friend Taylor noticed.

"Hey Kora you don't look so good," she says frowning at me,"You look really pale and your eyes are like black almost. You aren't coming down with something are you?" she asks concerned.

I wipe sweat from my brow,"I certainly hope not," with today being my birthday that would suck, also werewolves rarely ever get sick and when we do its really bad.

I weakly raise my hand,"Can I use the restroom?" I ask.

Mrs. Sampson nods and I leave.

I make it into the girls bathroom before I almost collapse, holding onto the sink for support I wait for the dizzy spell to pass. I lean over the sink and grip the white porcilene tightly as pain suddenly shoots through me. My mouth opens in a wordless scream and my eyes water.

The pain slowly goes away for a few seconds but I feel it attack my mouth with vengeance. My teeth and gums ache with unknown pain and my hands grip the sink so hard that it cracks under pressure. I would have been amazed if I wasn't in so much pain.

I hear the door open softly and hear a voice.

"Whoa, Kora are you ok?" I think it might be Taylor but the voice sounds so far away it's hard to tell. It sounds almost like I'm underwater.

"Kora? Kora what's wrong?" it sounds closer and more concerned.

My throat feels like sandpaper, it's so dry and the only thought going through my head right now is to fix that.

I weakly lift my head and see that it is Taylor. Unable to control my own moments I stumble towards her slowly then dive for her neck.

Warm sweet blood gushes into my mouth and slowly the pain goes away. I sigh with relief that the pains gone and I drop Taylor.

I glance at the mirror and gasp when I see my reflection.

My eyes are blood red and Taylor's blood is all over my mouth and running down my chin.

Oh my god Taylor!

My eyes snap to her and I drop to my knees and try to find a pulse.

My eyes water when I find none. I scoot back breathing heavily.

I did this! I killed Taylor! I drank her blood!!

I quickly stand, so many thoughts are going through my head, but all I think of is getting home right now.

I wipe the blood from my mouth the best I can then bolt out the door and don't stop running till I'm home.

I burst into my house and find my mother in the kitchen.

"Kora? Why are you home? You should be at school....."

"Mom!" I stop her,"What am I?!"
______________________________________

New story I'm trying out. I haven't done a werewolf one yet, well this type of werewolf story. Anyways give me feedback and tell me if you liked it.

Comment!

Vote!

Fan!