10. Truth comes out

Chapter 10:

Still Kora's POV:

"Shit!" I mutter.

Blake stares at me with confusion, and love. His eyes move to Dom then settle on Dom's hand which is still gripping my shoulder. He lets out a deep, vicious growl and steps forward.

Dom glances at me,"You know him?" he asks.

I keep my eyes trained on Blake and slowly shake my head,"Attack," I say softly. On my cue, those in the trees drop down on the wolves and Dom and our small group joins in the fight, all hell breaks loose.

Blake stands still, not even noticing what is going on. He just keeps staring at me. I grit my teeth and flit from view, I end up behind Blake and grab him. I flit us a good distance away from the fight then throw him to the ground.

He gets up and looks at me,"What is going on? Why were you with them?" he questions,"How did you move that fast? Are you their prisoner?"

"I'm a vampire, alright!" I shout, making him shut up and stare at me confused.

"But I have seen you turn into a wolf," he says.

I walk closer to him,"I'm a hybrid," I reveal,"Half vampire, half werewolf. My mother was a werewolf and my father was a vampire. I was born a werewolf and my parents thought that I would always be a werewolf, but on my eighteenth birthday I started having vampire qualities and started aging slower."

Blake frowns,"But thats impossible!"

"I'm the only one of my kind, as far as I know of," I say,"I traveled for years alone then finally embraced my vampire nature and joined Dom and his clan. I am now his second in command and have been helping him get rid of the werewolf nuisance."

Blake gasps,"Your killing other werewolves! Your going against your own kind, you were born a werewolf!" he says outraged stepping closer,"Why would you do this?!"

I push him back,"My father was killed by a wolf pack!" I shout,"They killed him for no other reason then trespassing! After I met you I was officially done with werewolves. I don't want to be told who I have to love! I don't want to be your submissive little Luna! And your the reason-" I stop and try to hold myself together. I can't believe that my mate was the one that killed my father.

I feel a light touch on my arm. I open my eyes to see Blake looking at me with…love! How can he still love me when he knows I'm a hybrid and have killed werewolves?

"I'm sorry that your father died," he tells me softly,"I'm sorry I kidnapped you and tried to make you my mate. I'm sorry for everything thats happened in your life and all that i've done. But all I'm asking is," he stares into my eyes pleadingly,"Just give me a chance. Give us a chance."

I stare into his beautiful green eyes then make my eyes turn blood red, I glare at him,"Nothing you say or do can make it up to me," I whisper through gritted teeth showing my fangs. I grab his head and twist it to the side, snapping it in two. I drop his body to the ground then with one last look I flit back to Dom and my team.

___________________________________________________________

Short. 

Comment!

Vote!

Fan!