Ch.21: Kora's POV

Chapter 21:

Kora's POV:

I have to do something tonight. I can't wait any longer. 

I have already failed at distracting Dom from tell the others. He snuck out of bed early without me knowing, and held a meeting with the other head vampires. 

They know of the plan now, just killing Dom won't stop them. I failed.

~

I sit with my back against a tree. Crying my eyes out in the peaceful quietness of the forest. 

'I'm sorry Blake. I-I couldn't do it in time. All the other vampires know of the plan, and will go through with it wether Dom is dead or not.'

I hear him sigh,'Kora... It's not your fault, I should have never have asked you to do this. It-'

I shut him out. I don't want to hear his lies. I know this is my fault. 

My mother, and my pack are all going to die because of me! Blake will die! Werewolves all over the world will die, young and old. All because of me. 

I dig my nails into my palms, and try to stop the tears. 

I'm sick of being the helpless, crying, girl that can't make a fucking decision!

My feel my anger rise. Anger of myself, and anger of what the vampires are planning. 

I have to stop this. I WILL stop this! But I'm doing things my own way. 

I have a plan.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Short chapter, sorry! But the next one will be up soon. So yeah, enough of sad, crying Kora. Badass Kora shows her face again.

What do you think her plan is? Will she kill Dom?

Comment below!

Comment!

Vote!

Follow!