4. I really hate rocks

Chapter 4:

I wake on a bed in a dark room. At first I don't remember where I am, but then I remember the werewolves that took me, and I also remember Blake!

I sit up and look around, I give a startled shriek when I notice a man laying next to me. He smirks and sits up, it Blake.

I quickly stand and run to the door, I try to open it but of course its locked. I growl annoyed and kick the door, then slowly turn to my mate.

He is now standing. I cross my arms,"Why did you take me here?" I question.

"Your my mate," he says like its obvious,"You will be the luna of this pack."

I laugh dryly,"Yeah, thats not going to happen."

He frowns,"Why don't you want to be my mate? Most wolves are ecstatic to find their true mate."

I nod,"Most are," I agree,"But not me."

He walks closer,"Why? Don't you want to spend the rest of your life with your true love? I'll keep you happy, i'll keep you safe-"

I hold up a hand to stop him,"I don't want a mate and I don't need to tell you why. I don't even know your name! How the hell are you supposed to be my true love if we know nothing of each other?!" I ask outraged. I always hated how most wolves who do find their mates just jump into their arms and kiss. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THEM! 

He clears his throat,"Well I'm Blake, and you are…."

I cross my arms,"I'm Kora," I tell him curtly.

He smiles, I quickly add,"Now can I go. I was on my way to Miami."

He frowns,"Your not leaving."

My eyes narrow,"Your going to keep me prisoner here?!"

He shakes his head,"Not exactly. You will just stay in this room till our mate bond grows and you love me."

I stand,"You can't leave me here!" I shout.

He continues to walk past me and to the door, he gives three knocks and it opens. He walks out the door, he pauses and pokes his head back in,"It will just be a month at tops," I walk to the bedside table and grab a lamp then throw it at him, it explodes against the door he quickly hid behind."Um maybe two months," he says then leaves. After the door is closed, the sound of a lock is heard and his fading footsteps.

I grit my teeth in anger. I turn around and survey the room, there's another door to my right which I'm guessing is either a bathroom or closet, on the other wall is a bed, and on the forth wall is a window. A window!

I run over to it and try to pull it open. Its locked, but I expected that. I take a step back then smash it open with my foot, I jump through quickly and land easily on my feet then take off running.

I won't be safe until I'm outside of his pack boundary, until then I have to watch out for wolves patrolling the borders and I'm pretty sure they already know I've escaped. Now all I have to do is somehow get past them.

I can already hear them chasing after me but their still about 200 feet behind. I weave through the trees and duck under branches, my breath come out in puffs. I stay in my vampire form because I'm faster like this, I can hear them gaining on me though.

The chase goes on for another five minutes, I'm almost to the border but then the worst thing happens. I trip on a rock!

You wouldn't think thats such a bad thing, but trust me, when your going faster than the human eye, it hurts, like hell!

My foot catches on a rock and my body flies through the air like a rag doll, I tumble through bushes and finally slam against a tree which stops my journey. I lay on the ground in so much pain, I can already tell that I have multiple broken bones. Its a good thing I heal fast. Not fast enough though, I know I won't be able to walk let alone run for at least an hour.

The pounding of paws get closer and closer until finally, they stop right in front of me.

"Shit Kora! What the hell happened?!" my mate asks concerned as he kneels next to me.

I grimace,"Fucking rock…." I mutter.

I hear him bark a laugh. I roll my eyes,"Dick."

He bends down and lifts me into his arms,"I'm sorry," he apologizes for laughing.

I try not think about how good it feels to be in his arms, but honestly its hard. It feels like this is where I'm meant to be, yeah very cheesy but its true.

He stands,"I'll take it from here," he tells his pack members, they nod and leave still in their wolf forms.

Blake starts walking back to the pack house at a slow pace, he knows how much pain i'm in and doesnt want to hurt me anymore than I already am. I groan, I can't even fight back because I'm too beat up. Whats even worse, is that I'm starting to feel tired. No, no, I can't black out, not now.

By the time we've made it back to the pack house and into the room I woke up in, I'm falling into darkness.

I hear him whisper,"Sleep my beautiful Kora," I vaguely feel warmth spread through my body as he kisses my forehead. Then I'm out.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tell if you all like it so far!

Comment!

Vote!

Fan!