13. I've finally lost her

Chapter 13:

Blake's POV:

I stare at Kora with a mixture of shock and anxiousness.

Surely she wouldn't rat me out to the Vampire King, right?

A mixture of emotions cross her face. Shock, confusion, then anger.

"Blake, what the hell are you doing here?!" she hisses.

"I came here to free my men that were captured," I tell her. Before she can respond, I ask,"Is that why you won't love me? You were hurt in the past."

She narrows her eyes,"You heard that," she mutters.

I nod.

She sighs then nods,"Yes, I was hurt in the past. But not from a silly relationship," her eyes turn stone cold,"Remember when I told you how my father died?" she questions.

I nod,"A wolf pack killed him."

She nods stiffly,"I found out what pack murdered him. Any guesses?" she hisses out.

I frown and shake my head slowly.

"The Bloodstone pack."

My body freezes. "But...I wouldn't have..."

She clenches her hands into fists,"YOUR pack murdered my father," her voice starts to rise,"YOUR the reason he's dead!" she roars at me.

I think back. I took over my pack at the young age of seventeen, my father had been killed by a rouge group of vampires. I was angry and sad. I hated all vampires for taking my father from me. I told my pack warriors to kill any vampire that crossed onto our territory, no bringing them in for questioning. All were killed on the spot. Its quite possible that her father was one of the many that were killed.

(A/N: Keep in mind that werewolves also age slower. So he still looks about mid to late twenties.)

I look into Kora's watery eyes,"I'm sorry," I croak,"I lost my father to a vampire a bit before then... I was mad, I wanted all vampires to pay. So I killed any who crossed onto my land...."

"So you admit it," tears are now streaming down her cheeks,"My own mate killed my father," she laughs weakly,"And you dare question me why I won't be your mate. Your a MURDERER! How could I EVER love you!"

I'm now starting to get worried that someone might hear us. With Kora screaming at me, its a wonder no one has came yet.

"Shh," I try to quiet her. She only gets more enraged.

Her eyes widen,"DID YOU JUST SHUSH ME?!" she shrieks,"I HATE YOU! AFTER ALL YOU'VE DONE TO ME, I WISH YOU WERE DEAD!" With that she leaps for me with murder in her eyes.

I dodge her blows and try to pin her in the most harmless matter, but she's very strong. She's fighting recklessly though, her emotions are causing her to fight without skill.

She gets fed up with me dodging and shifts into her wolf. Now with large jaws coming after me, I'm more afraid about my well being rather than hers.

I shift as well and try to pin her done in this now smaller corridor.

'Kora, you've got to calm down!'

She ignores me and bites my back leg. I whine in pain. Okay that's it!

I launch myself at her and slam her hard to the ground. She lays there for a second stunned then shifts back, groaning in pain.

I shift back as well and stay on top of her.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!"

Both of our eyes widen, we look down the hall and see none other than the Vampire King.

He stares at us then calls for his guards. Not a second later, five vampires charge down the hall and grab me off of Kora.

The Vampire King looks down at Kora who is just starting to get up,"We'll talk after this mutt is put in the dungeons."

"I not leaving without my mate!" I growl.

Th King looks surprised,"Mate?" he looks at Kora,"It's your call. What should I do with him?"

She stands by him and gazes at me with undeniable hatred,"Put him in the dungeons," she says softly then walks away.

My eyes widen,"Kora don't do this! Kora! KORA!!"

The King gestures for his men to take me away, then he walks after my mate.

I've finally lost her.

______________________________________

Short chapter but hey I put two up in one day. Enjoy!

Comment!

Vote!

Fan!