Ch.22: Plan in motion

Chapter 22:

Kora's POV:

I slowly walk out the bathroom, and find Dom laying on our large bed. 

He yawns and stretches out his arms,"Come on sweetheart, let's get some rest," he smiles,"Tomorrow we start training our army...." He looks over at me and trails off. 

I smile seductively,"Do you like my outfit?" I ask, letting my hands run down the sexy black lingerie I'm wearing. 

His eyes darken with lust, and he nods wordlessly. I smirk and saunter over to him. 

When I get close enough, he grabs me and pulls me onto his lap. He runs his hands up and down my body as he looks me over. 

I tilt his head up to lock eyes with me. I lower my head slowly and press my lips against his. He quickly takes control of the kiss, and rubs his hands up my thighs, moving to my ass. 

I pull away from the kiss and sit up. He pouts, but I just smile sultry. He smiles and tried to pull me back, but I shake my head and run my hand over his bare chest. 

With my other hand behind my back, I grasp the cold glass syringe. Then before Dom knows what is happening, I plunge the syringe into his chest, pushing down the plunger, making the fluids enter his body. 

His expression turns to shock, and horror. His eyelids start to droop as his breathing becomes fainter. 

I stare down at him emotionless, and wait for his heart to stop beating. 

Seconds later, I can no more hear the thumping of his heart. I extend my fangs and bite deeply into his neck, ripping, and tearing at the skin. Then I slash my nails across his chest and forearms. Lastly, I pull out a knife from under the mattress that I stashed this morning. I stab him in his stomach a few times, then get off him and grab a bag full of vampire blood from under the bed. I slash the bag and cover Dom in the blood. 

I gather my things and put them in a bag that I hide. I then take a quick shower, not letting my hair get wet though. 

I change into some more decent pajamas, then walk back to the bed. I grab a rock, that I took from outside this morning, and I throw it through the glass doors that lead to the balcony. 

I scream as loud as I can, and run my hands over Dom's body. Getting myself decently bloody, as well as clawing myself a few times. 

"NOOO!" I scream in fake horror, and sadness. 

I start to weep as I hug the lifeless Dom to me. 

Right on time, the door to our bedroom smashes open and the castle guards charge in.

Greg runs over to me,"Kora! What happened?!" he questions while a the other vampires check the room, and two jump out the smashed glass doors. 

"Th-they broke in through from the balcony, a-and they k-killed him!" I sob,"He tried to protect from me, but there were too many. I was able to fight a few off, b-but I couldn't save him."

Greg checks Dom's pulse. He gulps when he finds none,"O-our King..." he mutters heartbroken. 

"Who were the killers?!" An older vampire, who I remember is named John, questions me,"Was it werewolves?"

I shake my head,"No," I whisper,"It was vampires. I-I think it was some rebel group against the King."

Greg sighs and raps his arms around me, I clutch onto him and cry my eyes out. He rests his chin on the top of my head,"Don't worry, we will find the people responsible for this," he promises me.