01

01

- N E W S P A P E R -

The famous and loved Blaire Hawthorn has suddenly gone missing

The famous and loved Blaire Hawthorn has suddenly gone missing. She was last seen at the Beverly Hills bar with her boyfriend Sutter Canton before she mysteriously disappeared.

She was wearing a black dress with blue heels and people say that they saw her get into a blue Honda with a guy dressed as clown.

Others say she was drunk and was wandering the streets of Beverly Hills by herself.

If you have seen Blaire or have heard from her, please call or go to the nearest police station. Her family and friends are missing her and they are desperate to get her back...

Written by, Ron Latona. Published November seventh, twenty-sixteen

- P o l i c e R e p o r t -

Name: Blaire Amelia Hawthorn

Age: 17 years old

Caretaker(s): mother; Lilliana Regan Hawthorn.

Date of Birth: 03/13/ 1999

Where does he/she live: Beverly Hills, California. 880 Rocky hills Rd.

Last place seen: Beverly Hills twenty and under Bar

Appearance: From picture, Blaire has curly dark brown hair. Hazel eyes and a light skin tone.

Height: five feet, seven inches

Weight: one hundred seventeen pounds

Any other notes: She received a letter that her mom found hidden under her bed the night she disappeared. It was addressed to Blaire and sent from someone who signed their name as T.

Written by: Lewis Cass 

____________

Please vote and leave your feedback in the comments :)

Bye bye

-jayymckenziee