20

20

- B L A I R E -

11.09.16 // 9: 41 a.m.

T YANKS ME by my hair and collides his fist with my cheek, making me swallow the scream that had escaped from my throat.

"Flowers don't like when you yell like that," he whispers darkly in my ear. He retrieves a pair of handcuffs from his jacket pocket and locks my wrist together. The cool metal is cutting painfully into my skin and I can feel blood trickling down into my hand.

"Now, I want you to walk through the garden, slowly. I built this just for us, Rose," he says with a smile and ushers for me to go on. I stand stock still, not daring to take a step forward and T places his hands on my back and pushes me hard.

Carnival music echoes through out the room, the sound source coming from some unknown speaker somewhere in the area.

All around me aren't flowers.

They are people.

Each person has different colored petals on their head that sprouted out the way real flowers do. They are wrapped tightly in green silk, their hands forced to their sides, unable to move. Most of their faces are painted yellow and they are on their knees, not making a move, staring straight ahead. All of them have duct tape on their mouth, which is also painted yellow for the sole purpose of blending in.

"Hey," I whisper to a girl when T looks away. She stares at me but didn't say anything. Her eyes begin to water and her bottom lip begins to tremble slightly as she shook. "Don't be scared. I won't hurt you," I assure her and she shakes her head.

"Hey! What are you doing?" T shouts from behind me and the girl closes her eyes as a tear drop rolls down her cheek, ruining her face paint. "You foolish plant, you're ruining the make-up!" T shouts, bringing up his large hand and bringing it down on her face.

All the other people dressed as flowers shake slightly as the girl screams. She breaks free from her green silk somehow and tears the duct tape off of her mouth.

She lunges herself at T and he easily catches her and throws her on the ground. Her head hits the cement with a loud thud and she grips her scalp in pain.

T smirks before reaching into the waist band of his pants. What happens next is like a blur, moving so quickly that you don't even remember it happening.

T pulls out a small hand gun, points it at the girl's forehead and pulls the trigger without any hesitation.

No one screams, no one moves, no one does anything.

I drop to my knees and begin to cry, the tears bursting foreword like a river causing a flood. T crooks his head to the side and stares down at me as blood starts to pool around the girl's lifeless body. He reaches around behind me and unlocks the handcuffs.

"Clean this up. She will get you a mop, soap, and water," he says, pointing at a young girl in a flower costume who immediately stands up and scurries away. "Tell me when you're done." T kisses my head before exiting the area.

The small child hands me the mop and the water and the soap and I shake as I move the body and begin to wipe up the blood.

The girl's eyes are still wide open, dull and empty, staring into the oblivion. I drop the mop on the ground as an obnoxious sob escapes my body and rips through me like lightning in a storm.

_______________

Thanks for reading:)

I'm still editing this so sorry for grammar..

Don't forget to vote and comment!!!

#65 thank you sm

Much love

-jayymckenziee