final authors note

I don't even know where to begin

FIRST, a HUGE thank you to everyone that has actually read this book. I didn't expect anyone to read it and kind of just posted the first chapter on a limb, but im so glad i did! Writing this book over the summer has tremendously changed my life.

when I first started The Trapped, I was going though a really tough time in my life. I closed myself myself off from everyone and it was really hard for me, especially being a teenager and having to figure out where I belong, something a lot of us can probably relate to.

It was a dark place and as hard as it is to believe, a lot of the characters in this book were pieces and fragments of me. With each of them, I was able to sprinkle a bit of myself on there and it really helped me pull myself through. They helped me find who I really was.

Even T, who was crazy in the head, but was also just a human who went through a lot of trauma and had a rough life.

Writing this book has been an escape for me, and as cheesy and stupid as it sounds, it's true.
I just want to thank everyone who has taken the time to read this book, you know who you are so I won't name every single person, but just know you are highly appreciated.

I would especially like to thank Falloutboytrash5283 for being one of my only TRUE friends. Thanks for being the light that pulled me out the darkness. Thanks for never giving up on me, no matter how many times I wish you would. Thanks for saving my life, you are truly an angel sent from God.

Thanks to everyone, this has been an amazing journey! I love each and everyone of you and I am so grateful for everything that has happened over these past few months.

Well, this is the end :( Thank you, one more time.

Yours truly,

- jayymckenziee

ps, if you want, please leave an overall review on this book in one inline comment! it will be greatly appreciated to know what you guys think